First Night On The Job

Aaron's point of view

     The one thing that's bad about this job is that I can't take breaks to get my dosage in so I have to try to make it through the night without it. Guess I'll have to deal with it.
     I get dressed and head outside where James is gonna take me to the club. He pulls up and I get in with him.

James-"I'm sorry about yesterday."

Me-"It's ok."

James-"If Jeremy brings it up again just tell me and I'll kick his ass. Or at least embarrass him in front of the whole club."

Me-"That would be hilarious to watch."

James-"I know right. Just tell me if he brings it up and I'll do just that."

Me-"Ok."

     We drive on blasting the rock station singing our lungs out. I never would have thought that James would be interested in rock. That's pretty cool. We arrive at the club and park in the special section. When I get out James runs over to the door. I hear loud noises coming from inside the club.
     I walk inside the club and I see James pushing two guys out of the club. I guess they got into a fight. I walk over to the bar where Jeremy is working, not affected by the fight that happened right in front of him.

Me-"What happened?"

Jeremy-"Some dude accused another guy for raping his girlfriend."

Me-"Damn."

Jeremy-"Yeah, how about you help me out with getting drinks. We're pretty busy tonight."

Me-"Ok."

I walk to where the door opens to allow me to behind the bar and I accidentally bump into Jeremy. He spills all 5 drinks he's holding onto both him and I.

Jeremy-"Shit, I was actually wanting to wear my shirt today."

Me-"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

Jeremy-"No problem. I'll just take my shirt off."

He starts to unbutton his shirt in what feels like the slowest way possible. I find my self staring and I go to try to wash the alcohol out of my shirt.

Jeremy-"Here let me help you."

Me-"It's honestly ok, I can get it out myself."

Jeremy-"Nonsense."

Jeremy walks over and slowly unbuttons my shirt.

Me-"Woah, slow down. What are you doing?"

Jeremy-"Might as well take it of than have you walk around with a stain on your shirt."

Me-"Fine."

Jeremy continues with unbuttoning my shirt. He takes it off of me and sets it on the counter behind us and goes back to serving the clients. I have to admit I'm really turned on right now.
After 5 hours of being behind the bar, it's time for Jeremy and I's break.

Jeremy-"Hey, wanna dance?"

Me-"Without a shirt?"

Jeremy-"Look at most of the guys and girls out on the dance floor. They are barely wearing anything. I think you're fine. Besides you'll only be grinding on me anyway."

Me-"Oh so I'm gonna be grinding on you? Is that what's gonna happen out on the dance floor."

Jeremy-"Would you prefer me grinding on you."

Me-"Maybe."

Jeremy gives me a devilish look and grabs my hand. He leads me out into the dance floor in the middle of tons of people. We start dancing and in a matter of seconds he's grinding on me. Holy shit, I didn't expect him to actually do it. I think I like it.
We dance for 15 minutes when James comes yelling at us to get back to the bar. We head back and start working. As we are trying get around each other to get the drinks Jeremy kisses me on the cheek as I walk by to give a lesbian couple two shots of vodka.
Did he really just do that? Did I like it? Damnit I think I liked it. As the night goes on he keeps showing more and more affection towards me and of course being me I play hard to get.
It's about 6:00 in the morning and it's quitting time. I couldn't believe what all had happened. Jeremy walks out with me and we chat a bit. All the sudden he asks me questions I was hoping he wouldn't bring up.

Jeremy-"Hey, before you leave I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime."

Of course he said it, what am I supposed to say? I really want to go out with him but look what happened when I had feelings for the last guy. He turned out to be a player who just wanted sex. Fine, I guess I'll say yes.

Me-"Sure, I'd love to."

To be continued...