We're leaving Al....

A/N: Enjoy. A little bit emotional chapter. Last chap. I WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE WHO HAS HELPED I MAKING THIS BOOK SO POPULAR! GUYS! WAIT, IT AIN'T OVER! NEW SEQUEL GONNA COME OUT SOON. ITS CALLED 'MATED'. BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT. IM GONNA MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next morning was the worst of all. We were leaving. I was packing up all my remaining clothes and stuff. Tear were gushing down my eyes as I did every move. It was'nt dawn yet. It was still dark. It was probably 4 in the morning. Alberto was still sleeping. Maybe?

I slammed the closet door as I emptied its stuff into my bag.

"Joanna?"
I was scared and I turned around. It was Alberto.
"Damn, you scared the shit out of me." I said moving with extraordinary force.
"How many hours for you to leave?" He asked with dismay.
"5. Why?"
"I have something to confess."
I stood still. Was he going to say he was in a relationship? With who? Stop assuming and act normal.
"Oh. And about what?"
"Once you're done packing, let me know. This place isn't good."
"Okay."

-----------------

* AFTER PACKING *

After packing I informed Alberto and he called me in the hall. Mom and dad were outside, packing stuff in the car.
"What? Why have you called me hear?" He was standing with his back to me. Then he turned. What i saw. I stood still. Frozen like ice.

"Alberto?" I asked in disbelief.
"This is me Joanna. And yes, I'm a vampire too. Its a shock for you, I know. But this is me."
"Wait. That means you are a vampire?"
"Yes. I thought you were a human at first but when I observed incidents like the deer one and when I saw your veins turn black. I knew you were a vampire. I was gonna tell you sooner but then you told me you were shifting. And I......" His head shot down.
"If you knew i was a vampire, why'd you not tell me before that even you were one?"
"I was scared that if I'm wrong, maybe our relationship will end."
"Oh, Al, even of you were the bogey monster, I would've loved you." I said giving him a tight hug. I give him a peck on the cheek.
"I hope you're not mad at me. I'm really sad that you're going. I don't want to fight before you leave. This is our last chance to see each other. Joanna, I love you."
"Alberto, I love you too."
"Don't forget me."
"How could I ?"
"You've changed me Joanna. I wasn't this. I was bad. Now I'm good and committed to you."
"I know." I said with a smile.
I kissed him for the last time and then it was time for us to leave. Tears were gushing down my eyes.
"Joanna! Come down honey!" Mom yelled. I couldn't leave Alberto. He was half of me. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I could see his veins and my veins turning black. He came to leave me at the door.
"Bye, baby Jo. Don't cry. I will always be with you." He said. I saw some tears flowing down from his eyes. I kissed him. Then I sat in the car. I waved goodbye to him. And the car started. As his figure started moving away, I started sobbing. I sat quiet for half of the journey. The only thoughts I had were,