I know but I can't do anything.

So the next day, I called all my friends to my house. Mick and Jane, Cady, Scott, Alberto (Obviously😝😳) and Graham too had come. They all were waiting eagerly for me to say something. There was utter silence. "Well, I called you guys here to say something important."
"What happened babe?" Alberto said getting up but I stopped him.
"I'm moving." I said looking down at the floor.
"What! Why didn't you tell me before!" Alberto looked really pissed off.
"Calm down! Even I got informed yesterday." I said trying to calm him down.
"Oh! Joey...." Jane said. She had become good friend with me. Mick and Graham too.
"Its okay, Jo..... Someday you'll have to leave. I remember her telling me that she's here for a few months." Mick reassured me. I busrt out crying. The thought of leaving these people made my heart burst.
Alberto took me in his arms and hugged me. He knew right when someone needed a hug. I kept sobbing. Then I said, "Can we guys have a trip together? For the last time?"
"Of course! Let's have it today! On Allie's Birthday!"
Shit. Call me crazy. I forgot it was his birthday today. I couldn't say I forgot. He would become sad. So I played along.
"Yeah. What say Alberto? Any how you were gonna keep a party. Why not a trip together?"
"But where?"
"My Villa this time." Jane said.
"I hope its not pink, Mrs. Inkypinkyponky." Graham said.
"Shut your shitty mouth." Jane snapped. That's the first time I heard her curse.
"Oh so the girly knows how to curse? Huh?" He said with a smirk.
Being Jane's brother, Mick didn't seem to bothered about her argument with Graham.

"Shut up, you graham cracker."
"Hey don't call me that, Mrs. Pinkypie."
"Shut up."
"You know what? You're a son of a graham cracker." She said laughing loudly. Everybody laughed with her. It was damn funny.
"Shut up, Mrs. Sassygirlygirl."
"How do you come up with these names?" Jane said with a quick mood change. She looked really amused.
"Well, i just make them up." He said blushing red.
"Thats cool. We should hangout."
"Yea, sure." He said.
We were in awe. How could someone be friends with someone who's been insulting you all this time. This was us:

We decided to go to Jane and Mick's villa

We decided to go to Jane and Mick's villa. My mom agreed to it really easily. After all she's the one who gave me the idea.😝

I packed up my brush, comb, clothes for a night and other stupid stuff. Me, Jane and Cady sat next to each other and the boys, Scott,Graham and Alberto, sat next to eachother while Mick sat next to his mom. Something that I noticed was that Graham kept staring Jane and stole glances throughout the journey. As soon as we got there Jane and Graham disappeared into the villa. Mick showed us the villa. It was beautiful but not more than Nightlight. We were all showed our bedrooms and then we all unpacked.