I have to explain!

I came over all my crying and in the morning, I decided that I had to confront to him about me being a vampire. No, that would scare him. I would tell him when we would shift. But I had to tell him something. I have to explain! How would a normal teenager react to this? Uh, okay. Any excuse.

So I went to school feeling nervous. I could see my veins turning black. But I calmed myself down. If anyone saw them I would be in trouble. I had to wear my cap and goggles to keep myself protected from the sun. It was a sunny day. I entered my class and saw Alberto wearing goggles as well. For a second, I thought he was a vampire but no. Wait.... I had a vision. It was about biology. Oh no, Alberto and me are partners again. I came back to the class scene. O waved to Alberto. He waved back to. I removed my hat and goggles and so did he.
"Anything wrong? Why'd you run away like that? Any problem?"
"Um... Yeah, actually I forgot my calcium pills at home. I could feel myself sulking so, um, you know."
"Oh..."
"Have this gum." He said as he gave me a piece of gum. It had an unusual taste. But the best part, after eating the gum, my fangs wouldn't come out for the whole day! Sure was effective.

Uh, it was biology now.
"Pair up!"
She came to us at last because we were sitting on the first bench in the last row.
"Alberto! Come sit here with Joanna."
No, why? For the sake of the dead, why? All the other girls would love if Alberto sat with them.