You're an idiot.

A/N: Guys, we'll be continuing Joanna's P.O.V all over until I don't mention.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what's going on in that girl's mind, but I know for sure she's up to something bad. Anyways, I need to get ready. We are going down to the bonfire. I sit up on the bed thinking. Yes, I got a vision. But its blurr.I tool breath and open the closet. I pick a nice pair of converse, tanktop and shorts. That's when I get a message.

Alberto: Come down for the bonfire, sweet.

Me: Okay, Where are you now?

Alberto: Open the door.

I turned on my heels to open the door. There he was. "You sweet little stalker!" I exclaimed. "I have come to keep you safe,your highness." He said in a british accent. I chuckled and said, "You do know that you're an idiot." "It is my rightful duty to keep you safe,your highness." He still said in a british accent. "Okay now. I'm thoroughly safe. Let your highness change her clothes." " I have to stay here incase there is an surprise attack." he said. "Oh Al, please?" I said. He smiled at me and said in his normal accent, "I'll be waiting for you". I smiled back and said "You sound way better now. Thank you." He smiled.