That's so cute!

But then, he turned to Jane and knelt down on a knee and said, "Will you, Jane Chris Brown, do the honours of being my official girlfriend?" He said with a light blush.
"Aw! Yes! Yes! I do!"
"Guys you're not getting married. Please." Mick snapped in.
"Thanks for ruining a beautiful moment, Mick." I snapped at him while everybody else glared at him. He regretted saying the words now. I was so happy now that Graham and Jane were together. I always shipped them together. (Psst! That's a secret!😆)
Graham pulled out a small bundle of cloth.
"Don't tell me that's a ring!" He yelled devastatingly.
"Chill dude!"
"He finally opened the bundle and it was a beautiful locket. The locket was of half a heart. He gave it to her.
"Please, accept my gift, Jane."
"Ohmygod, I love it!" She said really quickly.
Mick glared at them and said out loud, "Don't make out in front of me. I really get pissed off."
"Mick!" She said blushing widely.
Everyone laughed along with Mick.

We all continued, playing twister. Everyone was normal as shit. Graham and Jane were in her room doing God knows what, and basically nobody gave a shit either.
Me and Alberto were cuddling each other in a corner of a room and then it clicked. I was shifting. In 7 days. I had nothing more than 7 days left. I started crying. Everyone gave up their work came to me. Even Graham and Jane were here in no time. Was I too loud? Probably yea. But I didn't care. Alberto was carresing my face with his soft fingers and explaining to me that every thing will be alright.
I still kept crying. The thought of leaving these people just sulked me down. I became more numb and cold. Then....... Pass out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up in one of the bedroom. I looked up and saw Alberto. My head was in his lap and he was half asleep. I sat up and Alberto stretched his legs and slept. I was gonna get up but he pulled me close. "Don't go. Please?" He said in a sleepy voice.
"Okay." I said happily and slept down next go him. His arms were so warm and longing. He looked like a cute baby sleeping.
Hehe.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Here it is! I was really sad to see so less comments. If you don't help in commenting and voting, I'll have to shift my update routine from daily to weekly. Fine for you? No, right? Then please participate and help me reach 1k views. We've already reached 435 views, please help in spreading this book around your wattpad friends. Also, Join my wattpad club, 'Wannabe Vampires' where you can talk to me and share your books.

No love but sadness,
Sailee_007