You've had a misunderstanding!

The next morning, I decided that I would talk to him and make it clear. So after school, I went straight to his house and knocked on the door. No body seemed to open it so I opened it slightly and walked inside. I went up to his room and opened the door and, there she was. Miranda. They were making out as if there was no tomorrow. were makin.Both of them were startled and pulled back from each other.
"You do know how to knock, don't you?" Miranda cut in.
I gave Alberto the 'Wtf' look and said, "Alberto? I cannot believe this!" He tried to say some thing but I cut him, "I came here so we could fix things together, but wow! What a pleasurable sight."
He tried to say some thing again but I cut him, "I cried myself out last night because of you! I never knew you would do this! All that song and confessions? All that was a lie! I knew it." Tears had started pouring from my eyes. "Nobody has hurt me so bad, Alberto! I hate you! And anyways you both can continue making out because I'm leaving. Alberto, its over and now I don't what to see your face." I said slamming the door close. I walked the down the stairs and I could here him rush behind me. "Jo, Jo! Listen to me! You've had a misunderstanding! Please. She had come for a talk and she suddenly pounced on me and even I...." He said decreasing his volume with every word.
"Sorry, I came in between. But now I'm going. Going for sure." I said.
He held my hand and turned me back and kissed me on my lips. After approximately 5 minutes he pulled back.
"What was that!"
"A last kiss before you go."
I hugged him.
"I'm not going. Im sorry for what i said. I cant live without you, you idiot!" I said crying.
"I know." He said hugging me back.
"I wouldn't have been so rude if it was anybody else. But you know Miranda gets on my last nerve, don't you?"
"Yes. Im sorry. Please stop crying. I will stop communication with her, Miranda."
"Thanks."
"Please dont leave me Joanna. You're my life force."
I knew he was saying the truth. If says my full name, he means what he says.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Jo."