Its all about fate, Jo.

Phew! After that beautiful date ended we all went home. I shut my eyes and stared at the blank that appeared when I shut my eyes. I kept the bullshit out of my mind and thought practically. Was there an 'us'?
Would we meet again?
Why did this happen?
I didn't sob at this point because I had gotten over it. After all, it was a painful truth.
That's when I remembered his words.

"It's all about fate, Jo."

Then I thought deeply. I had never don't this before.
Why did we meet?
As Al says, was he a reason or was he for a season?
He's right. Its fate.
You never know. The tables can turn in anyway and at anytime. I opened my eyes, stared at the fan and shut them again. All I could think was him.

 All I could think was him

"Al....." I murmured to my own.
"Yes, Baby Jo?" Someone said.
I sat right up with shock running down my veins.
"You, you, here? now? How?"
"Your wish is my command." He said with a light chuckle. I smiled at him. I kept staring at him. We came close....closer....... Then it happened. I was the luckiest person on th Earth. He kissed me. What started as a small kiss turned into a big, passionate and desirable one. A few minutes later, I pulled back. I asked him, "Howcome you're here?"
"Don't want your phone, I guess."

Great job, Joanna. Well done.

"So baby Jo, want your phone back?" He said with a smirk striking his face.
"Don't think about it." He ran around my room without giving me my phone and I chased him until my inner force had awaken. Shit. I ran like light and in no time the phone was with me.
Alberto stared at me. Then he muttered, "You're not normal. Tell me who you are. Spill it! Where's my Joanna!?"
"Chill dude. I'm Joanna. Its just that I'm a Vampire." I said relaxing on my bed. Shit. That's when I realised. I had said it. Shit. It slipped my mouth. He stood the frozen, trying to take in what I said. Then he just said, "Is that true?"
"Um, Al no! I mean, yea, no! You, well, yes." I said with regret.
"That explains, it. But what about your fangs?"
I sucked up all my energy and uh, it was paining a bit, I finally managed to make them visible. Something was happening to Alberto. He was getting a bit angry and then his muscles expanded but then he passed out. I got scared. Shit. What do I do now? I yelled for mom and dad and they helped him up. Mom called his house and explained to his mum what happened. He slept in our guest bedroom all night.