"Like seriously, do you really have to do it here?" Jinyoung annoyingly said. "Here? In front of me?"

"Don't be jealous. We can do it also if you want." Mark said as he turned to look at the younger and cutely caressed Jinyoung's cheek like a caring boyfriend.

The three of them just looked at Mark in silence and a little bit shocked. Mark noticed the awkward silence and turned to look at the couple across him with a frown on their faces, he glanced back at Jinyoung before he pulled his hand from Jinyoung's cheek as he realized what he just did.

"Joke." Mark awkwardly muttered as he hung his head low. "Let's eat."

Youngjae suddenly burst out laughing saying that Mark's joke was such a lame, Jaebum just go with it but he kept on glancing at Jinyoung whose cheeks turned into a rosy red after what Mark did.

A knocked from the door was heard while Mark was busy playing with his clown fish, he stood up and went to the door. When he opened it, he saw their class president, Kim Namjoon standing outside their dorm while holding a brown envelope.

"Yes?" Mark said.

"Is Jinyoung inside?" Namjoon asked.

Mark shook his head while glancing at the envelope. "He's not here."

"Can you just give this to him?"

Namjoon handed him the brown envelope. Mark frowned as he looked at it.

"What are these?"

"Jinyoung's documents. Please do tell him that his passport and student visa is inside and his flight ticket."

"F-flight ticket?"

Namjoon nodded his head. "Didn't Jinyoung tell you that he's going to Canada after the graduation?"

Mark frowned even more. "Canada? No, no he didn't tell me about it."

"Well, the principal offered him a scholarship to a university in Canada to further his studies. Jinyoung accepted it that's why Mr. Park processed his passport and student visa."

Namjoon tilted his head when he saw Mark didn't utter any words and just stared at the envelope. "Mark, are you alright? Mark?"

Mark was snapped from his thoughts. "O-ohh, sorry. I'll give this to him. Thanks."

Mark went inside and closed the door. He walked towards his bed and sat while staring at the envelope he was holding. He takes a deep breath before he opened it and yes, it was all Jinyoung's documents for Canada.

He looked at Jinyoung's passport and then the plane ticket, his eyes widened when he saw Jinyoung's departure date. Its 2 days after their graduation, he held his breath after reading it and hurriedly shoved it back inside the envelope.

He doesn't know what to say or how to react because right now he just saw the proof which tells him that Jinyoung will leave him.

The room was so dark when Jinyoung arrived from his work. He switched the lights on and found Mark lying on his bed while scrolling through his phone.

"Mark hyung? Why did you turn the lights off?" Jinyoung asked as he laid his bag on his study table before he sat on his bed and glanced at the older who doesn't pay attention to him. "Mark hyung?"