Honesty

On the trip back to Concord Dawn, Ketsu was left with a decision. The decision she was left with was proving to be quite challenging to reach a consensus on. She had two choices, she could either tell Sabine where Ezra was...or not. Both had their disadvantages...and consequences.
"Tell her, and she'll stop at nothing to get him back" Ketsu thought. "And if she did get him back, what would happen? We'd have to continue putting up with his bullshit"
It was no-brainer to Ketsu that Ezra was more trouble than he was worth. The kid had left willingly, and doesn't even want to leave. Well, why not let him have his wish? Let him stay...he'd be doing both himself and Sabine a favour.
Ketsu sighed. If only Sabine wasn't so committed to the Rebel cause...well, their lives would be so much simpler. Then again, Ketsu had put Sabine into this life in the first place.
"If I keep this to myself, then maybe she'll give up" She supposed.
But what was she kidding? Sabine was a very persistent girl...no, there wasn't any way she'd give up. Didn't mean Ketsu had to tell her...but honesty is important when it comes to relationships. If Ketsu lied, or purposely withheld information...
Well, it certainly was a tough decision to be left with. But when Ketsu thought of that dumb kids face...ugh. She might spill out the information...or not.
"Suppose I should see her face-to-face first..."

Sabine watched from a distance as Fenn Rau conversed with his men outside a smoking colony. The area looks scorched, with heavy damage to the infrastructure. The place wasn't a bloodbath, but it didn't mean The Protectors took it any less seriously. Someone had made an attack against them, and they had to snuff them out.
And if it's Deathwatch, I'll gladly help them.
She felt she was taking a large risk, however. The Rebellion on Atollon don't even know she released Fenn Rau or if even she left the planet. Wouldn't be long before someone found out, though...and no doubt, Sabine would be in trouble. Sato doesn't like it when people don't consult him on everything they do.
But that's not my style.
When he was done talking, Fenn approached Sabine. He was furious, witnessing the damage done by their attackers for himself had sparked a rage that Sabine had never seen previously. Not even when she bested him in a duel.
"I hope this Ketsu-girl found something, because I would very much like to teach the fools that attacked us a lesson" He muttered. "But, as promised..."
He went on to tell her on the assistance that his men would give in searching out Ezra, if only to find the ones who organised an assault against them. Their attackers were Mandalorians, so the easy assumption was they were Deathwatch...but those terrorists hadn't been active for years.
If there was even a chance that they were behind thus, however...they'd find them. Sabine would gladly pull the trigger on whoever they are being led by. If that just so happened to be Rook, then all the better.
Sabine saw The Shadow Caster make its landing a distance away, and she eager to know what Ketsu had found. Fenn's had said she has chased after the attackers...so if anyone knew anything, it was her. She was worried, of course...Ketsu could handle herself, but being worried was an instinct, considering her special relationship with her.
Sabine made her way to Ketsu, Fenn slowly following from behind.
"Right place at the right time, huh?" Sabine said as she gave her a tight hug. "Are you alright? Did you find anything? Who are those guys? Do they have Ezra? Why didn't you answer my comli-"
Ketsu stopped her by clamping a hand over her mouth and only muffles came out before the girl stopped.
"I...didn't see much but..." She began. "I'm pretty sure it's Deathwatch...but I didn't find any trace of Ezra. Sorry"
That was disappointing. Sabine already strongly suspected that Deathwatch was involved...but at least it gave Fenn a clear target against anyone who may carry the allegiance to that faction. At the end of the day, Mandalorians didn't hesitate to destroy each other if it suited them. Their whole history consisted of a whole lot of civil-war...they had simply found bigger things to shoot at other than themselves in more recent history.
At least, until now.
"Deathwatch it is then" Fenn announced to them. "I will pool our recourses to get information on these traitors, as agreed"
Ketsu removed her helmet and gave a displeased look. This was beginning to look a whole lot like a war-room...and that wasn't something Ketsu was comfortable with. Even working with Rebels, no matter how briefly, was almost too much for her. She had once recommend a planet for the Rebellion to set a base on, but it was actually an Imperial trap. Good thing Chopper warned them, or Ketsu could've led them to their destruction...
"It's not something I'm good at" She thought.
"Sabine, can we talk?" Ketsu requested, gesturing to her ship.
The Rebel nodded and they headed inside, leaving Fenn to do what he does.