The Job (Part Two)

Ketsu loudly patted the lids of the two hover-crates once they were loaded onto the ship. This was the easy part, what was to come next was the hard part.
"We need to think of a plan" Ketsu told Sabine as she sat on one of the crates. "We need to get this cargo past the blockade but I don't think we have a way to mask it from being scanned".
Sabine, who was leaning against the wall, gave Ketsu an accusingly questionable look.
"Wait, haven't you not done something like this..." She shrugged. "...a thousand times, already?"
Ketsu put a small smile on her face and sighed.
"I'll be honest here, I don't really do smuggling..." She explained. "I only did this because you would've whined if I went off doing bounty hunts or assassinations".
Well jeez Ketsu, I'm not going to approve of you murdering people who didn't deserve it.
She wondered what happened to the Gungan Senator that Ketsu took to the Black Sun...she couldn't have imagined a very good experience awaited him. Yet, Sabine didn't really...well, care.
"You could've assassinated Imperial targets..." Sabine muttered. "I wouldn't have argued with that..."
"Anyways, back on topic?" Ketsu returned focus to their objective. "Think of a plan, Sabine...we gotta think of something".
Sabine and Ketsu were both silent as they both tried to come up with a plan. Sabine often solved her problems with explosives, and the bigger the problem? The more explosives she'd use.
Now if only I could solve my problems with Ezra the exact same way...
She tried to think of a weakness in the blockade, thinking back to how the inspection was carried out. She wondered if she could remember anything during the job to smuggle a puffer-pig with Lando would helped in this situation...but it didn't seem so.
We aren't smuggling something organic...need to think...how can we get it past?
They couldn't just enter hyperspace during the inspection, and the cruiser would no doubt tractor-beam their butts right to them before they could even complete the power-up or the calculation to lightspeed...
And we sure aren't taking on a whole cruiser of Stormtroopers.
The Imperials sent a shuttle so that Imperials could board...perhaps there were something they could exploit in that?
I wonder...
It appeared that Sabine could solve this problem with explosives, after all...
"Think I thought of something..." Sabine murmured, grabbing Ketsu's attention.
"Let's hear it, I'm open to anything" Ketsu told her.
"They send a shuttle over to us for the inspection, but we also know that they'll tractor-beam us if we attempt to jump to hyperspace..." She paused to relish in how good her plan seemed to herself. "Heh, I know how we can get past..."
Sabine began to explain her plan in detail. The plan was to kill the inspection crew as they boarded the ship, and then somehow rig the Imperial shuttle to explode. If they then attempted to jump to hyperspace, they would surely be tractor-beamed...if they detached the Imperial shuttle during such, they could blow up the unmanned Imperial shuttle as it gets close to the Arquitens-class cruiser. The explosion will cause them to lose their lock on the Shadow Caster, leaving Ketsu with an opportunity to jump to hyperspace.
Genius.
But also dumb. The plan relied on the explosion not damaging the Shadow Caster...as that will no doubt be pulled with the Imperial shuttle towards the cruiser.
Ketsu will just have to keep the shields fully optimum.
"You're crazy" Ketsu ridiculed. "But...when has crazy ever stopped us?"
They both exchanged a big grin and prepared to launch their plot to pass the blockade. Ketsu headed into the Cockpit to pilot the ship off the planet while Sabine remained in the cargo hold, going through her own plan again in her head. She had a surprising amount of confidence, Ketsu and Sabine could accomplish anything when they worked together.
Except make babies.
"Ketsu, do you still have that stash of explosives we used to keep?" She called up to the Cockpit.
"Yes, in the crate near the wall. Surprised you didn't just smell the explosives, given your obsession with them" Ketsu called back.
Sabine glanced around the cargo until she found the crate Ketsu referred to. She opened it up and saw a neat array of powerful detonators...Sabine used to love tinkering with these to result in colourful explosions as opposed to the regular boring display. With a pleasurable shudder, she took an explosive out the crate and felt it's hefty weight...it was capable of some good damage.
Gosh, I'm so masturbating over these tonight.