Wounded

As Sabine ran down the halls, she heard an alarm being sound. Not good, she had thought she would have the luxury of getting out of here without anyone batting an eye.
Darn. The Inquisitor alerted the ship, didn't she? She must think I'm pretty dangerous if she felt a full-sector alert was necessary...
"Guys, they all know I'm free. Alarms been sound!" Sabine spoke into her helmets comlink. "I don't think I'm capable of taking on a whole army of Stormtroopers...even if they aim like shit".

Hera guided the ship to fearlessly advance towards the Star Destroyer. The Consular cruisers element of surprise allowed them to quickly dispatch a number of small frigates within the Lothal blockade. TIE fighters were beginning to flood the area of space however, a quick response on the Empires part.
"I think it went off for a different reason, Spectre Five" Hera told her. "...just get Spectre Six, the Ghost will be waiting for you in docking bay twelve. Will you be able to make it back?"
Sabine ran towards two alerted Stormtroopers, and effortlessly unloaded her WESTAR-35's into them. She jumped over their smoking corpses.
"Hopefully" The Mando responded. "He's been beat up pretty bad...but I'll get him there".

Sabine approached Ezra's holding cell and quickly unlocked the containment mechanism in the door. She ran inside and helped Ezra, who was on the floor again. He wasn't looking good.
"Ezra? C'mon...we gotta go" She whispered to him as she got him on his feet and had the boy lean on her. "Can you walk?"
C'mon, Ezra. I know you can make it.
Ezra managed to slowly leave his cell with her, but their pace was far too slow for any chance of getting out of this very block...never mind the whole ship.
"Not very well..." He admitted quietly. Hours of physical torment had taken its toll on him, any minute now he felt that he could just pass out.
Ezra's beat up badly.
"If we get out of here alive, I promise I'll kiss you real good" Sabine told him, hoping it'd get more enthusiasm out of him.
Sabine took out Ezra's comlink, which she found among the other confiscated gear, and popped it into his pocket. She then scooped him off his feet and began carrying him in her arms. They began to move faster, but Sabine was still reduced to a slower pace...as well as no athletic potential...which often helped her with getting anywhere she needed.
"Spectre Two, we're moving now" Sabine informed Hera. "...what's happening out there? I can hear lots of booms and explosions. You're not in trouble, are you?"
The Twi'lek guided the Ghost on course with a TIE fighter, and Zeb fired the ships canon to obliterate it. Hera had to lighten the amount of TIE fighters if they were going to safely land in docking bay twelve.
"Negative. I think we're...pretty good, actually. It seems luck has favoured us, today" The Pilot said. "We'll be there soon, just make it out of there...okay?"
Sabine nodded and continued carrying Ezra out of the prison block. They would have to be careful, they couldn't run into any Stormtroopers otherwise they'd get gunned down quickly, even with their garbage aim.
How are we supposed to avoid them when there's like a bajillion of them here?
The Mandalorian found an elevator that took her out of the prison block. She could use it to reach the docking bay...hopefully.
She pressed a button on the controls and the elevator started moving. In the moment of peace, she brushed her hand across Ezra's face.
"You're gonna be fine, Ezra" She assured him. "Okay? I've got you. You'll be out of here before you know it".
He nodded and let out a weak cough.
"I hope so..." He replied. "Can't say dying in your arms wouldn't be all that bad though..."
They both chuckled, though really it wasn't anything to laugh about. Ezra wasn't mortally wounded but if left untreated new problems could show up. His breathing was wheezy and he seemed to have a fever. What had that sick Inquisitor done to him?
Whatever it was, I can hope the injuries are only physical...and not permanent.
The elevator opened, and Sabine checked both sides of the corridor before continuing. It seemed the alarm had put the personnel in a panic, whatever was happening out there must be pretty big.
Can't complain though, this only helps me.
She took a right turn from the corridor, although the the ship often looked the same wherever you went...Sabine seemed to recognise it. She was familiar with Imperial structures, what with spending time in an Imperial Academy and all. Not to mention this wasn't the first time she had infiltrated an Imperial Star Destroyer.
I think I'm on the right track.
"All personnel, report to your battle stations. This is not a drill. Repeat: this is not a drill" The Imperial announcement only pleased Sabine. Whenever was happening out there...it was something good.