The Interrogation

Sabine picked the green paint from her selection of sprays and began unleashing a bright sensation of colour to the side of the Imperial prisoner transport. She had found the transport parked outside the bar of which its Imperial owners had no doubt went inside to spew drunken Empire nonsense, assuming the Stormtroopers actually believe all the nonsense they are told.
"Then again, I was once a little servant to the Empire back at the Acedemy." The Mandolorian girl murmured to herself.
She picked out the purple spray and continued her work of art. It was coming along nicely, assuming she isn't interrupted it should look like herself with big wings coming out her back as she flies behind an explosion, likely of some poor Imperial equipment being introduced to her grenade.
"Kanan and Hera think they can treat me like a little kid...like Ezra? Dumbasses." Sabine was currently in a state of sulk against her older comrades, their recent affairs against the Empire have caused a full-scale search against them and resulted in Kanan putting a "slight curfew" on all their deeds...at least that's what he called it. The reality was that for as long as they remain on Lothal they cannot risk Rebel business at dark where the Empire expect a plot most. This has had a negative effect on Sabine particularly, who enjoyed prowling at night to search for Imperial objects to give a makeover.
Sabine argued against it of course, at least against banning her from going out on her own. The argument got rather fiery and led from the curfew itself to Kanan's parents which just about everyone in the Ghost was suddenly silenced afterwards.
Sabine supposedly went along with it of course, but when she knew everyone would be asleep she just snuck out and hoped that Kanan couldn't sense her or that Ezra wasn't wide awake...as well as fantasising about her.
Sabine finished the last of her work and took a step back. She admired the creation before her and suddenly felt herself yawn. Perhaps it was time to get back to The Ghost, was quite a walk though...the Ghost was docked far from the town.
I had my fun. Time to head back.

Sabine holstered her sprays and discreetly made her way from the bars alley and to the outskirts of the town when she suddenly heard...
"I beg of you, please! We've done nothing wrong!"
Sabine moved towards the source of the sound in the marketplace and hid behind a crate. She peeped over and saw a middle-aged man and woman being pushed around by two Stormtroopers.
"We only went out to look for our son! He's been missing for hours!" The man cried out. The Stormtroopers accused them of crimes against the curfew system, in which any who disobey it are immediately treated as Rebel suspects.
Oh dear, this looks like a job for a Mandalorian artist.
There was more yelling and pleading as Sabine worked up a way to relieve them of their predicament without alerting the whole town. She picked out a spray and ran up to the two bucket-heads while calling them out. As they looked to her, alerted, she sprayed her paint into their helmet visors and knocked them out as they delayed their attempted firing in favour of improving their futile accuracy.
Sabine helped the two adults on their feet. They both wished to shake her hands in gratitude.
"Oh thank you, thank you so much...we were afraid they'd kill us"
Before she could begin her brief departure the two adults pointed behind her and suddenly she felt a hard force hit her in the back of her head. Thankfully though, it did not render her unconscious. She can thank her Mando-helmet for that, thing can protect against even a lightsaber.
"Freeze!" She heard from the attacker. Sabine went on her knees, discreetly preparing one of her un-lethal paint grenades and setting off the detonator.
"Alright, you got me. I give up" Just before the sneaky Stormtrooper could make any movement, she lobbed her grenade at the trooper and it exploded upon impact. The force of the bomb knocked him right off his feet. Sabine stood up, grinning behind her helmet.
"Whoops, looks like you're gonna have to wash up or that suit will be against regulations!" Sabine then began to make her quick retreat, realising the adults she saved were now gone. Behind her she could hear the regulation-breaking Stormtrooper calling for help over his com device. She could faintly hear him describe her appearance.
"Well damn, I'm gonna have to get back fast before they find me or everyone will be having a short nap tonight."
Just as she said that, two speeders appeared in front of her. The troopers demanded she stop, but Sabine simply continued running and kicked one of the soldiers off their speeder. She then swirled the hijacked speeder in the direction of the Ghost and took off.
As the artist hastily made her way past the fields, two speeders pursued. There's no way she could get a good shot off when she's at the controls at this speed. She'd simply have to hope her gunfire won't wake anyone up when she nears the Ghost.
These guys are gonna learn for being persistent...
When Sabine did make it back, the speeders following her still pursuing, she leapt off and took aim with her pistols. She skilfully managed to nab both soldiers in the head as they zoomed past...and suddenly she realised that was a mistake. Why? Because the still moving speeders have now noisily collided with the Ghost and created a huge ruckus. Sabine flinched as the ugly noise reached her eardrums.
Oh...that's not good.
Kanan was the first to leap out from the Ghost, Zeb and a sleepy Ezra behind him. They noticed the unconscious Stormtroopers and looked at Sabine who could do nothing but shrug.
"Don't worry, there were no others! I think." She attempted to explain.
Kanan approached Sabine and shook her by the shoulders.
"Sabine! Did you get yourself compromised?!" He almost shouted. "I told you it wasn't a good idea to go out on your own!"
Sabine rolled her eyes.
"I'm not in the mood for more arguing with you, Kanan" She told him. "Let's get back in the ship...and continue living without our lives".
He unhanded her as they all moved back into the ship, Kanan glanced around the field the ship was docked to make sure no more Imperial forces had been pursuing Sabine.
"You got into trouble, huh?" Ezra asked her as they walked up the ships ramp. "Why is it so hard for you to just listen to people?"
"Go back to sleep, kid" She responded, without even making eye contact.