Aphmau

~Age 15~
After a very annoying, embarrassing morning, I'm finally in the kitchen... Getting food... Now, what should I have? Eggs sound good. I cracked a couple eggs and whisked them in a bowl, next I put it in a pan and started cooking. I felt a very annoying presence behind me.

"Hey Laurence." I said.

"Dang it! I wanted to scare you!" He said in a very defeated tone.

"You would have to do better than that." I said rolling my eyes.

I flipped my eggs over to cook the other side.

"Are you making me any?" He asked.

"In your dreams." I said. He did the stupid puppy eyes. 

"I don't fall for puppy eyes." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. I blushed. He got me there...

"How about now?" He questioned softly in my ear.

"Y-yeah..."

"I want mine with extra pepper please!" He said as he let go and quickly smiled at me. He then walked away and started to talk to Cadenza.

I took the eggs off the pan and onto a plate. He made me burn eggs! How could a person burn eggs! I'll give them to him. I nod my head approvingly. I put a lot of pepper on it and threw it on the table.

"That's really M.S.B." Katelyn said behind me. I cracked a couple more eggs, and started the process over again.

"What's M.S.B?" I asked.

"Morning. Sex. Behavior." She said. I blushed.

"Kayelyn!"

"What, you know it's true!" She complained.

"Again do I need to explain? I'm 15! Not 20!"

"So, your planning to do it at 20?" Katelyn asked trying to bug me. It's working!

"Oh my Irene! Katelyn! I didn't mean it that way! You know I didn't!" I complained.

"Thanks for the food Aph!" Laurence yelled.

"No problem!" I yelled back. Katelyn started walking away.

"M.S.B!" She yelled running into the bathroom and locking the door. Ugh!

I plated my food and sat next to Laurence.

"What's M.S.B? I heard Katelyn yell it."

"Girl talk." I said quickly.

"Okay, then." He said.

"I think I'm going to go for a walk near the ocean and read." I said.

"Okay, want me to come?" He asked.

"Nah, I want some alone Aphmau time." I said taking a bite from my eggs.

"Awe! I want alone Aphmau time," Laurence complained.

"No you stay here, or go on dude night. That does not involve stalking girls, I got my eyes on you." I said.

"Awe little Potato is jealous." He joked.

"The little Potato- Aphmau is not jealous." I said.

"Sure."

I finished off my eggs. I stood up and Laurence grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers. He stood up and looked at me in the eyes.

"Love you."

"Love you too." I replied.

He gave me a kiss in the forehead then let go. I put the plates in the sink. Then brushed my teeth and got dressed in a shoulder-less loose purple shirt, and a pair of black shorts. I slid on my tall tie on boots and grabbed Midnight Book 4. I head out to the beach.