Aphmau

~Age 15~
I grab my backpack and slip it on my shoulders. It's been a couple hours, and Laurence said he was feeling all right so it's time to get leaving. He still can't walk that well. Laurence went ahead of me and I was standing in my door way just looking back to my house which I will have to leave and do not know when I will be back. I hear another couple bombs being thrown. Boom, boom. Screams echo through my head causing my ears to ring. I run next to Laurence afraid he'll get hurt if I leave him alone. I put my arm around his waist as he put his arm around my shoulders for support.

We're walking to the forest I heard another explosion. I looked back to see my house being slowly destroyed into burning bits. I couldn't move. Laurence felt me stop and turned to look at what I was looking at.

"Aphmau..." He started, but was interrupted by the group of Garroth, Zane, Katelyn, Cadenza, Kawaii-Chan, and Dante.

"Leaving without us?" Dante joked. I felt my eyes water. He frowned knowing it wasn't the time for jokes. There's Dante for making an awkward moment. I can't believe that all my memory's of my home are now in ruins. All that remains are well... The remains of the burning wood. Garroth came over to Laurence and then took him off my shoulders so that he could help him walk. Thank Irene that he did that cause Laurence is not that light. We heard another explosion.

"Okay everyone it's time to go!" Dante said over screams of people. Kawaii-Chan and Cadenza grabbed my hand because I just realized I was frozen and not moving. They dragged me out of my thoughts and we started running toward the forest.

It's been 40 minutes since we started running. We've sort of stopped running and now have been just panting and walking slowly.

"I think I see something over there, in going to go check it out." I said quietly.

"Want me to come with you?" Laurence questioned.

"No thanks." I said pulling out my sword just in case.

"Okay well we're all tired, and I think we should set up camp here." Katelyn said. I nodded my head. I started walking over to where I heard a noise. I walked through the the trees. I heard more movement and his behind a tree, getting a tighter grip on my sword.

"Is someone there?" A man like voice questioned. I looked over a little a bit, with my hair dangling in my face, to see an area with bushes, a white haired boy around my age stood next to them with a sword out. I stepped out from behind the tree still keeping my distance. We both stared at each other not knowing what to say.

"So why is a beautiful lady like you here in this forest?" He questioned.

"No reason, why are you here?" I asked.

"No reason." He smirked.

"So what's your name?" I questioned as he lowered his sword, but still had it in position ready to fight at any moment.

"My name is Travis, and who might you be." Travis asked.

"I'm Aph-" I was cut off by Laurence.

"Aphmau where are you!" Laurence called.

"I'm over here!" I called back. It's like he instantly was behind me because I felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at his cute face.

"Who is that?" He questioned with a little edge to his voice.

"That's Travis." I said giving hand gestures to Travis. Travis winked causing Laurence to glare at him. I put my sword down and out my hand in Laurence's because he was going jealous mode.

"Travis would you like to come back to camp with us?" I questioned.

"I would love too."

We went back to camp to find it all set up.

"Okay everyone!" I called out to get attention.

"Yeah?" They questioned.

"This is Travis, Travis this is Cadenza, Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan, Garroth, Dante, and Zane." I said giving hand gestures. They all greeted him.

"So your Katelyn right?" Travis asked slumping his arms around her shoulders. She instantly replied my punching his face. I mean he was asking for it. I burst out laughing along with everyone else.

This was a good night, other than me loosing my house, and everyone else loosing there village. But the one thing that keeps me going is my Loves beautiful smiling face.