?????

Right now I'm hiding behind this bush staring in a window, to find this girl who is supposedly a Shadow Knight which I may or may not believe. It looks to me like she's a normal girl having a birthday party for the guy with dirty blond hair. The girl that I'm spying on has long black strait hair who's holding the guys hand, again the guy with dirty blond hair. She's oddly wearing the same outfit as me. A black mid thigh dress, a baggy grey sweater, a grey with black trimmed scarf, long above knee-high socks, with a pair of purple flats.

Except my hairs wavy, and I'm taller. I'm guessing she's approximately 5'3 and around 14-15. Cause I'm 23 and overly, in my opinion, tall. I'm 5'10.

I still don't understand how she's a Shadow Knight, I look at her eyes trying to find any sign of red or evil-ness. I saw her turn her head toward the window. Crap! I forgot the number one rule! Never look at someone, because they can sense you looking at them. I saw her stand up. I read her lips, and she said...

"Hey guys, I'll be right back I'm going outside. I uh, forgot to water the new bushes." She said.

Shit!

This is my time to run!

Too late!

"Who are you?" She questions.

"Now the real question is, who are you?" I question her.

"I'm Aphmau, now may you tell me who you are?" She questions.

No...

Way...

"I'm Aphmau..." I said.

"That's weird, cause we're wearing the same outfit too." She said.

"Yeah-" I was cut off with that dirty blond hair guy walking outside.

"Aphmau?" He questions turning the corner.

"Yeah?" We say in sync. We looked at each other in sync too.

"This is too weird. Ugh! Stop it!" We say in sync. This is getting on my nerves.

Next thing I know is that Laurence my forever love turned the corner.

He's,

Supposed,

To,

Be,

Dead!

"Your alive! And your young! How did you survive?" I ran up to him.

"Who are you?" He questioned. It's like everything just broke. How does he not remember.

"I'm Aphmau." I said.

"She's Aphmau." He said pointing to the other girl.

I think I know what's happening!

"Your a younger version of me!" I said.

"Wait! So your future me?" Younger Aphmau said.

"Yes, if I thought right." I said.

"That doesn't explain why you are here though." Laurence said.

"I went through a portal to do this job that Levin assigned me to do. It was it get rid of a couple Shadow Knights." I said.

"Okay I have two questions." Younger Aphmau asked.

"And what would they be?" I questioned.

"First of all?,who's Levin? Second of all doesn't that mean your a Shadow Knight too?" She questioned.

"To answer your first question, you'll find out in the future. For the second question, I am a Shadow Knight."

"Okay then, you ran up to me and said, your alive! Does that mean I'm not in the future?" Laurence questioned kind of worried.

"Sadly you died 2 years ago." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"How?" The younger Aphmau asked in total panic.

"All I can say is that remember Aphmau, you can hurt the people you love. Do fear that emotions can get to you in good and bad ways." I said. Wow I just sounded cool for a second there.

"I better be leaving to find other Shadow Knights." I said. Turning around and waving at my past self, and my old lover. She's going to have a rocky life.

I walked back to the village to meet Lord Aaron, to see if he and his family were still alive. After that I should leave here as soon as possible, I need to work on the alliance!