Laurence

~Age 15~
Aphmau's dad just died. Why did this happen? I hate that Aphmau had to witness it, this is horrible. Aphmau collapsed on the floor, like she was a doll that just snapped and broke.

"Aphmau!" I said. I ran to her side, put her in my arms so I was carrying her, and brought her out of the room. She was trembling, breathing hard, and just plain broken. It's like she didn't want to move. I can only imagine what horrid thoughts are going through her mind right now.

"Aphmau, do you want to leave your house?" I asked her slowly. I could see her nods her head a little. Okay I'll take that as a yes. Okay should I take her to Kawaii-Chan's or my house where Cadenza is?

"Aphmau we're going to Kawaii-Chan's okay. I saw her little nod. I truly hate seeing her like this. I headed down the street to Kawaii-Chan's. I knocked because her little shop said closed. She opened it up. Her eyes went wide.

"Why is Aphmau-Senpai crying." She asked opening the door for us to come in. I walked in we walked down the stairs to where she had a mini family room. I laid Aphmau on the couch then sat down and put her head on my lap and stroked her hair.

"Does Aphmau-Senpai want Kawaii-Chan to bring her some cake?" She asked.

"Sure, and could you get Cadenza by a chance?" I asked.

"Yep." She said. She hurried up stairs. I wiped some tears off of her face. She was still shaking. 

"W-what happened to him? He never told me anything." She whispered.

"I don't know, but I will find out." I said.

"T-thank y-you." She said. She still nice, even in this situation. I stroked her hair and hummed a tune. She had her eyes closed, I think she's asleep, or she knocked herself out from all the stress. Cadenza walked down the stairs with Kawaii-Chan.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Her dad was injured and passed, she had seen her dad die." I said wiping another tear from Aphmau's cheek. She doesn't deserve this.

"That's horrible!" Cadenza said covering her hand over her mouth. Kawaii-Chan brought out a couple pieces of cake.

"Hey Aphmau, do you want cake? Kawaii-Chan made some." I said. She started to sit up. She moved a piece of messed up hair behind her ear. She looked dreadful. I handed her a plate. She took it and set it on her lap because her hands were trembling and she didn't want to drop it. Everything was really quiet, almost too quiet, Aphmau hates when everything is quiet. Not to lie I hate it too. She ate a small bite.

"I-it's r-really g-goof K-Kawaii-chan." She said quietly.

"Thank you Aphmau-Senpai." Kawaii-Chan said. I looked at Cadenza, I could see she hated the quiet, and was full of questions.

"C-can I g-go?" Aphmau asked.

"Want me to come with you?" I asked.

"N-no, I-I-I need to b-be alone." She said.

"Okay, come back here if you need anything." I said. She stood up.

"I'll b-be coming back for c-cake later Kawaii-Chan." She said trying to put on a smile. She set down her plate on the table then walked up the stairs.

"She looks broken Laurence." Cadenza said in her serious voice.

"I know, what's going to happen? She won't be the same. Is she going to live alone? Is she going to be in the orphanage? What do you think killed him? I'm going to figure it out." I said.

"Laurence stop rambling!" Cadenza yelled. I closed my mouth and looked at my feet.

"Sorry." I said. She let out a breath.

"We truly don't know what's going to happen, only time will tell." She said. I really hope nothing bad happens, or she leaves again, which is also bad.