Aphmau/Laurence

~Age 15 Aphmau~
Cadenza left at 7:54 after shel helped me un-pack the cookie supplies. Laurence should be here any moment! Yay! Okay Aphmau Chill yourself. I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and ran to the door to open it. I opened it, and there standee Laurence in jeans, a brown t-shirt and a cute grey hat. I smiled and let him in.

"Woah! Am I in the same house? It's so clean!" He sounded so surprised.

"What do you think I did in those 3 weeks? Mess up my house? No, I did it cause of my stress." I said a from appearing on my lips.

"Don't frown, smile, you look better like that." Laurence said smiling a soft offering smile. I gave him a small smile. I grabbed his hands.

"Come on, I set up the station for cookies!" I said happily.

"A station?" He asked.

"Yep! A station. You chose the wrong food, I'm way too intense when making cookies." I said.

"I should have gone for cake!" He said. I giggled.

"Well this is your punishment for embarrassing me earlier." I said smiling. I dragged him over to the counter where I laid out all the ingredients in a certain order around the counters. I even got some extra toppings from Kawaii-Chan at the table.

"Okay so where do we start?" He asked.

"Okay we start right here and end right here." I said doing hand motions of starting to the left of the U-shaped counter, and the right side we end. I handed him a blue bowl while I had the purple.

"Do you want me to do the wet ingredients, and you the dry?" I asked.

"Sure." He said moving toward the dry ingredients. I started cracking a couple eggs while I heard him pouring the flower.

"Aphmau?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said rinsing my hands. I turned toward him and burst out laughing when I saw his face covered in flower.

"Is there's something on my face?" He said.

"Yep!" I said still laughing. He walked over to me wrapped his warm hands around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Hey!" I said. Trying to wipe some of the flower off my cheek.

"Now I can laugh at you." He said smiling a wicked smile.

"That isn't fair!" I complained.

"Yes it is." He said pulling his arm away from me and crossing them. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a wash cloth and wet it.

"Come here, I'll wipe it off." I said. He bent down and I grabbed the wash cloth cleaning up his face rid of flour.

"I swear your the cutest boy ever!" I said. Wait why did I say that aloud! He smirked.

"You make me feel like a girl." He said pulling me down for a hug.

"Okay next time don't just through the flower inside of the bowl." I said starting to let go of his hug.

"Yeah, yeah." He said rolling his eyes. He stood up and held out his hand to help me get up. I obviously took it. We both walked back over to the countertops. I started mixing the the wet ingredients.

"I need to pour them together Laurence, are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said bringing the bowl over next to mine I poured in the wet ingredients together and started to stir. I started humming a little tune my dad used to hum. I get why he always hummed it because it's a beautiful melody. I finished stirring and Laurence helped me put them on a cookie sheet. After I put them in the oven I walked to the couch. Laurence sat down first and opened his arms to snuggle. I sat down in Laurence's warm arms. I swear I have never felt more comfy in my life. I laid my head on his chest and he started stroking my hair.