Aphmau/Laurence

~Age 15 Aphmau~
I'm laying on a bed with Laurence. His arms are tightly around my waist. He's breathing heavily, which makes me know that he's asleep. I wonder what time it is? I have to wake up early to make the cake. I look out the window... Maybe it's a little too early. I started to move to get in a more comfortable position on the bed, but I heard him mumble.

"Aphmau?" He questioned still half asleep.

"Shh... Go back to sleep." I said turning my body around so I'll now be face to face with him.

He brushed my lips with a small sweet kiss, I bet he didn't even realize what he did because his eyes were closed and he started snoring. It was so hard to hold back a laugh. I hugged myself closer to him and laid my head on his arm that was laying randomly out on my pillow. I closed my eyes again and fell right back to sleep.

~Age 16 Laurence~
I awoke with Aphmau snuggled up against me lightly snoring. She's so cute! I stroke her hair gently trying not to wake her up. I couldn't move because one of my arms was trapped under Aphmau's head.

"Need... To... Bake... A... Cake..." Aphmau mumbled in her sleep.

"You too sweet to bake something as sweet as a cake." I said quietly to her.

"Thank you Laurence..." I heard her mumble then slowly open her eyes.

"Happy Birthday Laurence." She said starting to sit up.

"Thanks Love." I said pushing her back down to kiss her.

"Laurence-" she tried to say. I love kissing her. I pulled back to a now awake Aphmau. Her eyes are blinking trying to figure out what happened.

"Aphmau-" I heard a voice say as the door creaked open. It was Katelyn.

"Am I disturbing something?" She questioned pointing at us. Aphmau's and I faces are completely red realizing that I was on top of her. I quickly get off of her and stand up.

"N-no n-not a-at a-all." Aphmau stuttered as she also got up.

"Well whatever... It's time to do the thing." Katelyn hinted on.

"Yeah... The thing..." Aphmau said trying to sound casual.

"Okay well whatever girls, I have guard duty." I said. I put on my armor and sword belt, obviously alone with the sword.

"I'll miss you." Aphmau said. I winked at her. I quickly entwined our fingers and gave her a small kiss.

"Love you." I said as I left.

~Age 15 Aphmau~
I heard the front door slam, knowing that Laurence has left.

"Your relationship with Laurence has escalated quickly." Katelyn said putting her hands on her hips. My face turns bright red.

"I don't know what to say to that..." I said trying to hide a blush.

"heh, well let's get started on the cake. Well since you slept in Kawaii-Chan already made the cake and all you and I have to do is decorate." Katelyn said starting to walk to the kitchen with me behind her.

"I'm so sorry for sleeping in!" I said.

"It's fine." She replied shortly.

We started to put this white icing on the sides and top of the cake. Kawaii-Chan showed me how to do the frill sort of design on the edges. I put the sprinkles on top and Kawaii-Chan wrote Happy Birthday Laurence in the middle. Okay! It looks amazing!

"Are we done yet?" Katelyn asked crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Katelyn were done." I replied.

I quickly covered the cake and went to go wrap the book I made for Laurence. I wrapped it in a shiny emerald green wrapping paper that Cadenza bought. Laurence should be here in the next hour for a break on his shift. I'm so excited!

Okay we planned out a whole big surprise party for him, and I'm working on putting up fairy lights and streamers. We all ready planned our hiding spaces. This seems like a kid thing to do... Well I'm only 15 and I should be able to do this. I'm not a kid though! I'm a grown women! I do a random stance.

"Katelyn I think Aphmau is having a mental conversation with herself." Cadenza whispered to Katelyn loudly.

"Ha, ha, and I wasn't talking to myself. I was just simply debating in my head." I said nodding my head.

"Sure... Let's go with that." Cadenza said. We heard a knock at the door before I could complain.

"Go check if it's Laurence." I said. Kawaii-Chan quickly left and came back.

"It is!" She said.

"Hide!" I said quietly. The doors already unlocked. I heard the door clink open.

"Hey, I'm back." Laurence yelled.

I looked at the clock in about 2 seconds we yell surprise.

1...

2...

"SURPRISE!" We all yelled in Union. He jumped back and fell over. I grinned like a stupid person, and we all started laughing.

"Happy birthday Laurence." Katelyn said helping him stand up.

"Happy birthday!" Cadenza said patting his shoulder.

"Happy birthday." Kawaii-Chan said.

"Happy birthday oldie!" I said ruffling his hair after her wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey! I'm only several months older then you!" He complained.

"Well thank you everyone!" He said grinning.

"Hey! We wouldn't have done a party if Aphmau didn't nag us!" Katelyn complained.

~Age 16 Laurence~
Who knew I had such nice friends! And such a nice girlfriend. The fact that she was the one who gave the idea... Is just amazing. Aphmau is looking at me with those beautiful, I might add normal honey colored eyes. I leaned down and kissed her lips happily. I realized I didn't let go. And saw her cheeks turn tomato red in embarrassment. I finally let go.

"Again, Romeo and Juliet keep that scene for the theaters." Katelyn mumble.

"You are so embarrassing!" I heard Aphmau mumble while punching my side a little bit. Owe! Might I add, she has gotten stronger.

"Okay well Kawaii-Chan loves cute shipping moments, but loves cake even more! Let's dive in!" Kawaii-Chan exclaimed.

"Cake?" I questioned.

"Duh!" Cadenza added.

"Wait where are the guys? I look kind of weird with an all girl party." I said twisting a piece of Aphmau's hair.

"They should be here right about-"

"We're here!" The door busted open and all the guys yelled. Dante, Travis, Zane, any Garroth.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Happy birthday!" They yelled in unison. They keep doing that which is kind of creepy.

After they plopped there selves down on the chairs, and we devoured the delicious cake, we all just sort of talked. Heh, reminds me of just a couple weeks ago. It's nice just to gather together and chat.

Might I add, it's also nice to see Aphmau not in any danger. Other then the danger of this so called "ship" questions that Kawaii-Chan keeps asking. I guess she's also "shipping" Travis and Katelyn. Heh, she's lucky she's still alive right now.