Aphmau

~Age 15~
I yank the chains off my wrists with one small tug.

"Hello Angel." My dad said taking my hand to help me stand up. I took it obviously.

"I want to go after Laurence." I said loudly and angrily.

"I know, but you cannot until you are at least a little bit more in control and know how to fight." He said.

"When can I start learning?" I questioned.

"Oh, tomorrow. Because you need some rest." He said. I do feel like I need sleep. He kept my hand in his pulling me through the hallways. He opened an iron door and brought me to a room with a bed, a closet, and a nightstand, there might also be a bathroom. As I scanned the room I realized that there was a stack of books, the Midnight series to be exact. Ugh, how did I ever like this series. It's obvious the cupcake vampires did not exist... Duh. He let go of my hand and I walked in my room. He closed my door and I heard a click of a lock.

I looked to see if that bathroom was here, which it was. I walked in looking to see if it had a shower. It did. I walked back out to find any clothes. I looked in the closet. There was a white knee high dress. I grabbed it and walked back to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I then looked in the mirror to find my armor somehow off and a bunch of cuts and burns, and still bleeding wounds. Eh, whatever. It's not like it matters. I don't feel a thing. I stepped into the warm shower, and cleaned up. I dried myself up and put on the white dress. I looked at my hair in the mirror as I brushed through it. It was somehow longer, like right above my butt long. I left the bathroom and sat on my bed.

About ten minutes later I moved to lay down. I don't feel any emotions right now. At all. I wonder when I fall asleep will I have dreams? Let's figure it out. I put my covers over me and laid my head on the pillow. Sleep swallowed me.

I woke about what I think was the next day, because another Shadow Knight tapped me on my shoulder to wake me. I looked over, it was a girl.

"Hi, my name is Sasha." She said giving my a mean, but fake smile. I just glared at her. Now she gave me a real smirk.

"Your father wants you to get dressed and ready for training... With me." She said. She quickly walked out. I put on the all black outfit that was laid out and slipped on these sneaker-type shoes. I headed out. I wonder if I can sneak out and kill Laurence right now... No I can't because I need to learn how to kill before I do anything.

I started to walk down a hallway, knowing that she appear somewhere. Out of nowhere someone tried to tackle me, but I instantly reflected and flipped them over. I looked who it was... Sasha. What did I say?

"Can we train already, I'm bored." I complained.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Follow me." She said. I rolled my eyes.

We got to another room and started combat. I obviously won more then half, cause I'm again obviously stronger then her.