Norman Reedus - Sex On Set

•Norman and his flirty costar Elizabeth(OC) have their final scene of the day. Which so happens to be a sex scene. Things get heated, especially when retakes have to be done. What goes on under the sheets?

•Smut!

•(I have no idea how it works on set, so you all have to go along with it even if it makes no sense.)

______________________________

"Okay? You all know what you're doing this time?" The director asked Norman and Elizabeth, who were both lying side by side on the bed. The only clothes they were wearing were their underwear due to the fact that most of their body would be exposed in the shot.

"Oh, get into position, Norman." The director ordered.

Norman chuckled before lying on top of Elizabeth. She blushed bright red and giggled. "This is insane, but very hot." She winked.

He chuckled and winked back.

"...and action."

Norman and Elizabeth began to kiss, her hands running through his hair. Their tongues glided against each other, making Elizabeth whimper before he moved his lips down to her jawline and neck, kissing and sucking on her sensitive flesh.

"Cut!" Someone called, making Norman and Elizabeth giggle as Norman pulled away.

"I can feel how hard you are." She laughed.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, pressing against her.

"Norman!" She squealed in surprise.

He chuckled and sat back on his knees.

"Norman! Everyone can see me!" She gasped, covering her naked chest with her hands.

He just smirked. "They look great."

"Get back down here!" She ordered, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him back on top of her.

She bit her lip as he pressed his erection against her wet panty-covered centre.

"Right, Norman, the camera will be zoomed out over there." He said, pointing to the wall behind them. "You need to make sure you make it look like you're giving it to her good." He smirked before walking away.

"Positions!"

Norman chuckled and readjusted himself on top of Elizabeth.

"Next time, we should do this without the camera and clothes to stop us," Elizabeth smirked.

He groaned. "You're such a fucking tease."

"...and action!"

Norman began to rock against her body, making it look like they were having sex under the thin sheet covering just their middle.

Elizabeth's moans became real as he continued to press against her.

Norman began to laugh because he knew what he was doing to her. She burst out laughing, playfully hitting him on the chest as they were told to do it again.

"You know, I have an idea as to how to make this look real." He whispered into her ear as everyone worked to restart the scene.

"How?" She asked.

He ran his hand down her body to the elastic of her panties. "They'll never know." He whispered as he ran his finger across the wet material, pulling it to the side.

Elizabeth slipped her hand under the thin sheet and palmed his erection.

"I dare you." She smirked.

"Okay! We ready?"

"Yes, sir!" Norman chuckled as he discreetly pulled his throbbing erection from its confines and rubbed it against her warm, wet centre.

She gasped but tried to hide it.

"...and action!"

Norman pushed himself inside her and began the scene, thrusting against her at a slow pace as she gasped and moaned.

They said their lines in between before Norman's character had to "speed up".

Norman began to thrust hard and fast as she clawed at his back, moaning and gasping his character's name. Surprisingly, it just turned him on more.

"Cut!" Some shouted.

Norman stopped his movements even though neither had finished.

"That was great; definitely some chemistry between you guys! I love it." The director said before wandering off again.

Norman looked to the two camera operators left, fiddling with the cameras and then back at Elizabeth.

He winked before he spoke up.

"Hey, you two wouldn't mind leaving a minute, would you? Having some wardrobe malfunctions." Norman chuckled as he looked back at the cameramen.

The cameramen nodded and smirked. They knew what was wrong, or at least they thought they did.

Norman smirked down at Elizabeth as they were left alone.

"Fuck me." She ordered.

"As you wish, sweetheart." He grinned as he pulled himself almost all the way out of her and slammed himself back in.

She gasped and moaned his name as his thrusts became quicker and harder.

"I'm close." They said together, and before they knew it, they were both moaning as they found their release simultaneously.

"That's a first." She chuckled as she wrapped her robe around her body.

"Same here." He laughed.

"I do hope we have more scenes like that coming up." She smirked before leaving the room.

•••

That was terrible! 😂

Vote and comment.