Daryl Dixon - Jealousy

•Charlotte (OC) is "dating" Merle, but he doesn't treat her how he should. Maybe Daryl could do better.

•No smut.

______________________________

"Merle, stop." Charlotte chuckled as Merle tried to unbutton her jeans and slip his hand under, all while Daryl sat just feet away.

"Yeah, Merle, stop. Some of us are trying to eat here." Daryl scowled.

"Just jealous because you ain't got a fine piece of ass like this," Merle smirked.

"That's all she is to you. Just a piece of ass that you'll chuck when someone new comes along." Daryl scoffed.

"Don't listen to him; he's just lonely," Merle told Charlotte, still grinning.

Charlotte looked back at Daryl, who was staring right back at her. She blushed and looked away.

______________________________

"You don't give a damn about that girl. You're just using her!" Daryl shouted.

Charlotte had been on her way to Daryl and Merle's house when she heard the shouting coming from inside and kept hidden by the doorway.

"And you do?" Merle laughed.

Charlotte hadn't been in Georgia long, and when she did arrive, Merle was more or less the first person she met. He seemed sweet, although a little aggressive in his approach, but she was quickly learning that she didn't know as much as she thought about the older Dixon brother.

"Shut up, Merle." Daryl snapped.

"You know, if you want to fuck her too, all you got to do is ask. Silly bitch will do anything I say." Merle laughed. His words brought tears to Charlotte's eyes. Even after what she had heard about him, his reputation and heard his cold words, she still believed that he genuinely liked her, but he didn't. He just liked the sex, that she was there whenever he was horny, nothing more.

She left without looking back, no longer feeling like seeing Merle.

______________________________

Weeks passed, and neither of the Dixon brothers heard or saw Charlotte. Both had been to her house only to be ignored entirely.

Merle had only checked up on her once before giving in and finding other women to fulfil his needs.

Daryl, however, hadn't stopped trying to get in touch with her. He was constantly texting and calling, and each day after work, he would check by her house; all attempts however, had been unsuccessful.

Daryl couldn't deny that he liked Charlotte. It was evident to everyone he knew, even Merle. He just wasn't the type of person to act upon his feelings. He wasn't a sweet talker like Merle. He was actually shy and awkward and couldn't flirt to save his life.

The first day Merle had brought her back, it had been a surprise to Daryl.

She was a beautiful, curvy woman with long legs, big brown eyes and wavy brunette hair.

But unlike his brother, Daryl saw past that. He wasn't just interested in her looks and body.

She was fun to be around; he had never laughed so much in the presence of another, especially that of a woman; she was sweet and caring. She didn't spend ages talking about typical stuff, and she was genuinely interested in his hobbies, whereas other women would have cringed in disgust just at the mention of hunting.