Daryl Dixon - Who Is This?

•Daryl received a text from an unknown contact, being flirty and suggestive. It turns out to be one of Merle's female friends.

•(Re-written prompt from anon.)

•No smut, but there's suggestive content?

______________________________

Unknown: You know where I am if you ever want some fun ;) - D

Daryl stared at the message from an unsaved contact in his phone, wondering who it was and why he would want to have fun with them

Daryl: Who's this?

He waited for a reply, which was surprisingly quick.

Unknown: Does it matter? Names are only necessary when we're screaming them out in ecstasy. ;)

Daryl gulped. "I sure as hell hope this is a woman." He mumbled to himself as he typed back a reply.

Daryl: Do you know who I am?

Unknown: Of course.

Daryl: Who? Because I'm pretty sure you have the wrong number.

Unknown: Stole it from your brother's phone :P

He frowned. "Great, this is some weirdo friend of Merles." He grumbled.

Daryl: Why would you do that? Who are you?

He waited and waited for a reply but didn't receive one. He gave up waiting, placed his phone on the nightstand and settled into bed to sleep.

Just as his eyes began to droop, he got another message.

"Typical." He grumbled as he picked his phone back up.

Unknown: I've heard a thing or two about you, Daryl Dixon.

Daryl: Like what?

Unknown: How you've been caught on many occasions pleasuring yourself over a particular photo of me. ;)

He instantly knew who it was then. The picture in question was of one of Merle's close female friends who did the odd modelling job on the side. It was the main reason she and Merle became friends because: he had hoped he could bang the model. He failed, but they remained good friends.

Danielle wasn't shy about her body, but it was still a surprise when she did a topless photoshoot. Daryl had torn out the pictures of her and kept them hidden behind his dresser.

He had never spoken to Danielle before; he knew her as one of Merle's friends and nothing more. So he didn't feel guilty for pleasuring himself over a picture of her; however, living with Merle meant that he didn't have much privacy, and there were many times when Merle had caught him, it didn't take long for him to find out what was getting him all hot and bothered either.

Unknown: Don't be embarrassed. Maybe next time you can do it over the real thing ;).

"Dear lord." He groaned.

He decided to play along even though he knew he could end up becoming embarrassed if this were all a trick organised by Merle.

Daryl: Really? You'd like that, would you?

Unknown: Most definitely. ;)

Daryl: Well, you know where I am if you ever want some fun ;)

He grinned stupidly as he repeated her earlier words, but it slipped right off when he received no reply.

Twenty minutes later and no reply, he gave in, waiting once again. As he settled down into bed for the second time, there was a knock on the door.

"Can't a man get some sleep!" He snapped as he threw the covers from his body and stomped to the door. "I swear if this is Joey, I'm going to kill him." He grumbled as he pulled open the door.

"Sorry to disappoint sugar, you ain't going on no killing spree tonight." Danielle grinned as she stood on the front porch, staring right back at him with a massive grin.

"What are...why are you? Huh?" He asked, confused.

"You said. "You know where I am if you want some fun"." She said as she took a step closer. "Well, guess what, Daryl Dixon. I want some fun." She grinned as she placed a hand on his chest and pushed him inside the house, slamming the door shut behind her.

______________________________

That was terrible, I'm sorry 😂

Vote and comment.