Andrew Lincoln - Cheater Part 1

•Megan(OC) returns home to her husband Andrew with exciting and life-changing news, only to find him in bed with another woman.

•No smut.

______________________________

"I can confirm, Mrs Lincoln, that you're pregnant, around eight weeks, congratulations." The doctor smiled.

Megan was more than happy to be pregnant. How could she not be?

She and Andrew hadn't been actively trying to conceive, but they hadn't been preventing it either.

She couldn't wait to return home and tell him the news.

Megan entered the house, finding it empty. She frowned as she looked from room to room, knowing Andrew was in because his car was in the driveway.

As she reached the bedroom, she noticed one of Andrew's shirts just outside the partially open door.

She picked it up and shook her head at her messy husband before she opened the bedroom door.

The shirt fell from her hand as she brought it to her mouth, trying to contain her gasp.

Andrew was laying asleep in bed with another woman. The thin sheet covered his lower half while the other woman was completely uncovered.

She couldn't bear to look any longer and ran from the room.

She couldn't believe what she had just seen. She didn't want to believe it.

She held the scan photo in her hand.

They were supposed to be happy, but he had ruined it.

She placed the scan onto the kitchen island and left a short note before picking up her car keys and leaving the house.

Andrew awoke, startled as he heard the front door slam shut. His head ached, and he couldn't understand why.

He looked to the side of him, noticing there was an unfamiliar brunette laying beside him, completely naked.

"Fuck, no, no, no." He panicked as he shook her awake.

"What the hell?" The women hissed.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you in my bed...naked?" He asked angrily.

She scoffed. "You should know. You got drunk and brought me back here to screw me senseless."

"I can't even remember. I only went for a coffee! How the hell did I end up drunk."

The women just smirked. "This will make a good one for the media." She said as she got up to get dressed.

"Do you realise what you've done? I'm married, for crying out loud." He shouted as he, too, redressed.

The women smirked. "What a shame."

Andrew practically pushed her out of the front door, angry at her but mostly at himself for allowing it to happen, even if he couldn't remember.

He took out his phone and tried to call Megan. He was pretty sure she had seen them together in bed and knew she probably hated him, but he needed the chance to explain.

He paced the house as he called and called, but she never answered.

As he made his way back into the kitchen, he noticed the note.

'I will never trust you again. We're done. I'll contact you when I'm ready, but only for our child's sake.'

He frowned. Their child's sake, they didn't-

He stopped his train of thought when he saw the scan picture on the island.

Tears filled his eyes.

He had to make it right.

______________________________

Might do a part two.

Vote and comment.

Also if you want to request a one shot anonymously, you can do so by my ask.fm/MerynTWD