Norman Reedus - Caught In The Act (SMUT!)

•Norman catches his girlfriend Molly (OC) pleasuring herself and does the only thing he can do. He joins in. Keep anon, please.

•(Exact request By Anon)

•Smut

______________________________

Norman entered his apartment quietly, hoping to surprise his girlfriend, Molly. He had been in Georgia for a few weeks filming, and they had only been able to talk over the phone.

"Babe?" He called out, getting no response.

He placed the bouquet of flowers he had brought on the table before making his way further into the apartment.

He could hear movement and noises coming from the bedroom.

As he approached, the noises became more familiar,

He could hear Molly moaning, but why would she be?

He had a moment where he wondered if another man was in there with her, but when she gasped out his name. He knew exactly what she was doing.

The door was closed almost all the way and didn't allow him to see inside.

He pushed the door open an inch and looked over at the bed where Molly lay.

She didn't have a single item of clothing on; her brunette hair fanned out on the pillow, her legs parted slightly as her hand worked away at her wet folds.

She gasped again as she pinched and pulled at her nipples before reaching to the side of her and picking up a vibrator.

His eyes widened, and his pants tightened as he watched her run the tip over her folds, moaning loudly as she did.

He couldn't contain himself any longer. He couldn't just watch.

He pushed the door completely open and stepped inside the bedroom. She didn't notice his presence as her eyes were closed tightly.

Her back arched as she pushed the vibrator inside her.

Norman fought back a groan as he tugged his shirt over his head and placed it down quietly on his dresser before kicking off his shoes. It was only when he began to open his belt that her eyes snapped open, and she looked him directly in the eye.

"Norm...I- oh god!" She moaned out loud as he knelt on the bed and pushed the vibrator inside her as far as it could go.

"What are you-"

"I'm making my girlfriend feel good. Is that a problem?" He asked.

She shook her head.

"Good." He said, smirking before pressing his lips firmly to hers in a passionate but almost painful kiss.

"Norm..." She gasped as he pulled away. "I want more. I want you inside me." She panted.

"Your wish is my command." He smirked as he pulled the toy from her.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his thighs, not bothering to take them off all the way as he sunk into her.

He groaned as he felt her wet heat engulf his length. He wasted no time in thrusting into her as hard and as fast as he could.

She screamed out as her walls tightened around him, climaxing not once but twice before he finally released his load inside of her.

He collapsed onto her chest as they both regained their breath.

"You should greet me like that more often." She gasped.

"I wouldn't mind walking in on you more often, either." He chuckled as he lay beside her.

______________________________

I'm so bad at writing smut. 😂

Vote and comment.