Norman Reedus - Fan Fiction

•Norman finds his girlfriend's fanfiction account and wants to act out some of what she wrote.

•No smut, but there's stuff and things that some may not be comfortable with.

______________________________

Norman sat across from Lauren; they were eating dinner, but his mind was on other things.

There was silence between them as they ate. He cleared his throat slightly before he began to talk.

"He grabbed her forcefully and pressed his lips against her own, tugging at her long brunette hair, making her gasp and moan.." He began staring directly at her.

Lauren stared back at him; her fork stood still just an inch from her open mouth.

"Norm?" She asked, confused.

"He thrust deep inside her, biting her neck and making her scream out in torturous pain and pleasure."

She gulped as she began to realise where she recognised the words from.

"Lauren moaned in pleasure as Daryl grasped her breasts, pinching her nipples hard. Her own hand travelling down between her legs to rub-"

"Stop!" She ordered.

He smirked and placed his fork down.

"What's wrong, baby? I was telling you a story." He grinned.

"How did you find it?" She asked.

"Find what?" He asked, smirking.

"You know what, Norman? How did you find my fanfiction stories?" She asked, sighing.

"You left the tab open on the laptop. Was an interesting read, I must say."

She groaned and buried her head in her hands.

"Don't be shy, sweetheart."

"This is so embarrassing." She groaned.

"Don't be embarrassed, darling." He said in a voice that made her shiver.

Daryl's voice.

"Does that turn you on princess?" He asked as he stood up from the table.

She looked up at him, her face blushing all shades of red as she nodded slowly.

"I think dinner is over." He said, taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom.

"Why are we-"

He smirked. "Daryl needs to live up to expectations. Don't you think, darling?" He asked as he pushed her into the bedroom.

______________________________

The best of both worlds 😂

Vote and comment.