Rick Grimes - The Teacher

•Carl gets into trouble at school, and Rick has to visit his teacher.

•No Smut.

______________________________

"Of course, I'll be right there - no, his mother - um - she's been a bit busy lately -I see, well I will be there as soon as possible - okay. Bye."

Rick ended the phone call and ran his hands over his face.

It was the third time that week that Carl's teacher had called about his behaviour, only this time she wanted to see him.

Rick was currently at work; he looked around the room and saw Shane at his desk. He was the last person he wanted to ask for help, but he had no choice.

"Shane?" Rick called as he stood from his desk.

Shane turned around, clearly surprised. "What's up?" He asked.

"Carl's teacher needs me to go to school during lunch, which is now. Can you cover me until I'm back?" He asked.

Shane nodded. "Of course. Do you want me to let Lori know?" He asked.

"I'll tell her later." He mumbled.

Shane just nodded and allowed Rick to leave.

______________________________

"I've come to see Miss Campbell about my son Carl Grimes; she called me about fifteen minutes ago," Rick told the school's secretary.

She nodded and stood to show him the way. "She should be through there." She muttered to herself as they came to a classroom. "Miss Campbell?" She called.

"Yes?" She called back.

"Carl Grime's father, Rick Grimes, is here to see you."

"Oh good." She said.

Rick heard a chair scrape across the floor from inside the classroom before the click of heels approached.

"I'll leave you to it. Have a nice day, Mr Grimes." The secretary said politely before leaving.

He nodded. "You two." He smiled back before returning to the doorway, where a tall brunette woman stood with her arms folded.

He eyed her up and down, taking in her attire.

She was wearing a red skirt and white blouse, both tight fitting, with red heels.

"If teachers dressed like that at school when I was there, I may have been a little more willing to go." He thought as his eyes met her own.

She smirked at him and returned the gesture of eyeing him up and down. He was still in his work uniform, carrying his hat in his hand.

"Hey, Sheriff." She grinned.

He gulped. "H-hi Miss Campbell."

"You can call me Elise." She smiled.

"Oh well, you can call me Rick.." He smiled nervously.

She smiled. "Come on in. We have some things to discuss." She said. She allowed him to enter the classroom and shut the door behind them.

Rick leaned against one of the desks, his arms folded as he looked back at her. She was standing in front of him, leaning against her own desk.

"Time to be serious...stop looking at her breasts!" He chastised himself.

"So I know the past few weeks have been difficult for your son; this is a small town, and the rumours of what has happened between you and his mother have been circling, especially around the classroom." She began.

"What do you mean? People have been teasing him because his mother had an affair with her husband's best friend?" He scoffed.

"Yes, exactly that, and instead of talking to someone about it, he has been retaliating with rude comments himself. As of today, he pushed another student because of the comments." She explained.

Rick ran his hands across his face, scratching at his chin.

"Has he been acting up at home?" She asked.

"He's been a bit moody, spends more time in his room than he does anything else..." Rick said. "Just thought that was what teenagers did." He shrugged. "I know he had a lot of hatred built up towards his mother because of what she did. I'll sit him down tonight and talk to him, try and explain that he shouldn't listen to what others have been saying, but it won't be that simple; I know it."

She nodded her head. "I can understand, but he has to know that if he continues this behaviour, he will be kicked out of school. I know it's not him starting it, but retaliating the way he is isn't getting him anywhere."

Rick nodded again. "I'll sort it, thank you."

She smiled. "You're welcome, Sheriff."

Now that the serious matter of him being there had been dealt with, he began to notice the enticing parts about her again, his eyes shifting across her body.

She seemed to stare him down, smirking as he took in her every feature.

"Must be lonely." She commented.

His eyes drifted back to hers. "Huh?" He asked.

"Now that your wife has left you. It must be lonely; I'm sure you must crave the contact." She said as she took a step closer to him. "I know I did when my husband left me for his whore."

She was stood just inches away from him.

"Y-yeah, it can be." He muttered,

She placed her hand on his thigh, allowing her fingertips to glide across and up his stomach and chest.

"You ever had a teacher over a desk before?" She asked, grinning.

"No, but I sure as hell want to."

______________________________

😂 😂

I've lost a load of requests from you all, so I'm just typing up what I already have. If I miss yours, I apologise.

Vote and comment.