Andrew Lincoln - Cheater Part 2

•Continuation of Andrew Lincoln - Cheater.

•No smut.

______________________________

"I'm sorry, sir, you want me to what?" The doctor asked.

"Take my blood and find out if I was drugged with anything."

"But why?" She asked.

"Because I woke up in bed with some crazy woman, and now she's making my life a living hell. She's told the media that I've been cheating, and my pregnant wife won't get in contact with me because she saw me in bed with this whore!" Andrew explained all at once.

"Right..." The doctor said, not believing him. "You're paying so..."

"Yeah, exactly; now let's get on with this so I can get my wife back and have that loony toon locked away."

______________________________

I've paid for blood tests to prove that whatever happened wasn't done willingly. Please believe me. I can barely even remember the woman before I woke up to her lying next to me. - Andrew.

I just went for coffee. I swear. - Andrew.

I love you and our baby; I'm sorry I got us into this mess. - Andrew.

______________________________

"It seems you were given the drug known as 'date rape'." The doctor sighed. "That's a new one."She mumbled.

"Of course, because only men are capable of drugging and raping someone." He spat. "Can I have those results to get my wife back?" He snapped.

The doctor rolled her eyes and handed him the paper.

______________________________

I got the results back. Please come home so we can talk. - Andrew.

No reply.

______________________________

Megan was scrolling through her Twitter feeds aimlessly; she was trying to keep her mind off Andrew and his ridiculous lies.

Her feed was full of news reports on Andrew that his fans had shared. She regretted being nice and following them; it made everything ten times harder to deal with.

Andrew Lincoln CHEATED on his Wife Megan...

...Andrew Lincoln seen with Model, is this the mystery woman?

Lyra Whittle was charged with drugging Andrew Lincoln.

Megan's eyes widened as she read the title of the news report. She opened it up and scanned through the contents, shocked to see that what Andrew had said was true.

It's been confirmed by several sources that Whittle drugged Lincoln before taking him back to his house in a delirious state, where she then proceeded to undress him and set the scene.