1. Welcome to Storybrooke♔

Ella placed the last box of clothes on the counter and wiped her sweaty forehead.

"Thats all you brought?!" said Emma.

"I'm a light traveler!" said Ella as she smiled at her best friend.

Ella Pendleton had just recently moved into Storybrooke with her best friend to get away from the fast paced city life back in New York. She decided to move after she found out she was adopted. She felt as if her whole life was a lie, so she decided to leave and try to find where she truly belonged. Luckily she found out Emma was currently living in a small town (due to a certain situation.) and they decided to share a small apartment together for the time being.

"Well I'm glad you're finally here! You never even told me why you wanted to ditch your parents so quickly." said Emma as she plopped down on the bed.

Ella froze and shuffled her hands together nervously.

"Well-you know...city life is pretty crazy! Heh..heh."Emma started at her and shook her head.

"Ella I'm a cop, I know when people are lying." Ella laughed nervously and sat down next to Emma.

"Alright, Alright. Well one day I was going through some boxes in the attic, and found these weird papers. Turns out my dear parents have been lying to me this whole time."

"You mean.."

"I was adopted...After that we kinda yelled at each other and then I stormed out of the house.I stayed with a friend for two nights then went back home to get my things. I called you and now here we are. I mean they didn't have to pretend for so long. They even refused to tell me about my real parents..can you believe that?" Ella said sadly and put her head down. Emma sighed and pulled her in for a hug.

"Ella, I'm so sorry." said Emma. But Ella sniffed and shook her head.

"I'm fine I promise! Anyways thanks for letting me stay with you." Emma smiled and ruffled her friends hair.

"Anytime. C'mon let me show you around town! Maybe you'll meet a cute guy!"

Ella laughed with Emma and they made there way to the town.

~~ ~~ ~~

Ella and Emma ended up at Granny's Diner after their mini tour around town. They ended bumping into Snow and David in the diner as well. For some reason Ella felt as if she had met them before and she immediately felt that she could trust them.

"So how long will you be staying in Storybrooke Ell?" asked Snow.

"Well, I was kind of thinking...for a while?" Ella said sheepishly.They all laughed and Snow placed her hand over Ella's.

"Well, we are very happy to have you." Suddenly the diner's doors bursted open and a little boy came running into the restaurant with a panicked look on his face.

"Mom! Mom!"

Emma turned around to the voice and smiled.

"Hey Henry, c'mere I wanna introduce you to someone!" Henry walked towards his mother and gasped as soon as he saw Ella. He tugged on his moms leather jacket and Emma leaned over so he could whisper in her ear.

"Mom, she's one from the book! The parts that have Wonderland remember? Some of the pages are missing.."

Emma looked at her son then back to Ella. She remembered the girl in the book that Henry was blabbing about a few weeks ago. But she didn't think that girl was her best friend! Emma noticed she was staring at Emma too long and cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Ahem, Ella this is my son I was telling about. Henry this is Ella, my best friend for as long as I could remember."

Ella smiled at Henry and waved her hand.

"So Ella, do you believe in fate?" said Henry, staring intently at Ella.

"Henry, not now." said Emma.

Ella laughed and nodded her head.

"Sure do! Why do you ask?"

"Well, you see theres this book and-"

"Okay, well thats fun ahem- Ella you want to head home? You must be sooo tired!" Interrupted Emma. Snow and David looked at each other knowing what could have happened if Henry finished his comment.

Ella tilted her head to the side, not really understanding what the hell just happened.

"No, actually I was wondering if I can explore the town a bit more?" asked Ella.

Emma and Henry glanced at each other.

"Sure, just make sure you call me if you get lost. And don't wander too far please!"

Ella laughed and got up from her seat.

"Don't worry silly, I'll be fine. What could happen in this little town?" Ella said goodbye to her new friends and made her way out of the restaurant.

After she left the diner, Emma turned to face Henry and gave him a stern look.

"What?" he asked.

"Henry you can't just blurt out to a stranger that there part of a fairy tale and expect them to take it easy!" said Emma.

"Your mothers right Henry, you could have scared the poor girl." said David.

"But mom-"

"No buts kid! We have to let things happen naturally Henry. She's been through a lot."

"Well then maybe a fairy tale is what she needs.."

~END OF CHAPTER (✿◠‿◠)~ Hope you all enjoy the story and think Jefferson is the the sexiest thing since toasted bread.

CAUSE DAMN THIS BOY FINE AS HELL😭