Fly with Me- Dreams

Carved into the sky lines tracing the path traveled by the planes. As the plane lands the passengers are jolted forward and the landing gears squeak as the plane comes to a stop. Together they deboarded the plane and stepped foot in this new place. 

All around them new sights to be explored. Together they mozied through the garden paths, and to the fields. That was when they found it. The beautiful structure was a perfect image of a world long gone. Intrigued they stepped through the heavy doors to find their own paradise. Hundreds of rooms filled with pictures of forgotten stories, large paintings decorated the walls, and large windows let in the warm sunlight. 

Hours were spent in this place just laughing and exploring, painting and reading. Together they created moments that would forever remain alive  in these walls. 

 Then once again they were in the skies. Carved into the sky lines tracing the path traveled by the planes. As the plane lands the passengers are jolted forward and the landing gears squeak as the plane comes to a stop. Together they deboarded the plane and stepped foot in this new place. 

 They made their way through this new exotic land. Excitement pulsing through their veins as the warm sun lit up the sky. The air was thick with mystery as they entered the jungles. At every turn there were new sights, colors, sounds, and smells. Trees with uniquely feathered birds, vines and strongly scented flowers all surrounded them as they moved down the path hand in hand.

In a flash they were on the shores of the new land exploring as the waves crashed against the sand. Shells and smooth stones littered the beaches as they walked with their toes in the wet sand. Swaying together as if they were apart of the waves themselves. They swayed together in each other's arms while looking out at the horizon anticipating the next adventure. 

When they awake they realize it was just a dream, but they know that dreams do come true.