A break from the chaos||Chapter 17

Ashley: HIIIIIII! Okay I was told to update more often and I'm trying to but I'm having problems on what should happen next in the story!!! >~<

Sylv: This story HAZ a weird storyline!!!!!! MEOW

Celebi: and your not helpingggggg Sylv

Ashley: anyways! I'll try to update often! Honestly I'm shy with sharing what I write here to the watt pad world XD

Sylv: *pops confetti*

Celebi: TO LE STOOOOOORY!
(If you see any mistakes//grammar, spelling, etc.// pls point them out lol XD)
--
Dawn

I went to go find the girls and tell them about taking a break from all this chaos!!
Even if the boys didn't know about what really happened to May and Shauna. Ehehe..

But during that whole week in the beach we still have to study! "Waaaaaah!" I stretched my arms up in the air. I caught the attention of most of the people present in the hallways. I sensed a weird dark aura and a pair of eyes watching me.

..Let's just ignore that feeling.

Anywho! I am off to go and tell the girls of our plans!! Ah! I know! We should all go shopping tomorrow! (it's a fridayXD) EEEEEEK! We could buy new dresses and swim suits and just SWIM IN THE HOLY POOL OF DRESSES!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

*Ahem* I must've had a weird expression since once I found the girls they looked at me like I was some weirdo.

"Dawn, you have another crazy idea don't you?" Crys said sweat dropping. "It's not shopping again is it?"

Serena's face went from worried to happy and excited. "SHOPPING!?" Both me and Serena's eyes sparkled at the thought.

"Whyyyy alwaysssss shoppingggg?" I hear Iris say, she was on the floor with her head on May's bed and an exhausted look.

I turned to her, leaving Serena to fantasize alone. "I forgot to explain! Hear this!! The boys think it would be a great idea to get away from the chaos! So.. We're going to the beach for next weeks break!!~" I stopped jumping and sighed. "We would still need to study tho.."

Iris and Crystal's eyes shined. "BEACH!?" We were all busy being excited about the trip we forgot we had to quiet down because May needs rest.

During the time we were talking I got to ask them what was up with May.

"..shuuuut uuuuup..." We heard a sleepy voice say. "MAY!" We all say. (Well Serena called her Maymay)

"yeaah.. ? what do ya waaaant?" She replied sleepily. We all gave her a big hug, surprising her. "EH? What?? Why are you all hugging me???"

"You idiot, take care of yourself!" Crys said, clearly happy her friends fine. I suddenly remembered.

"THE BEACH!" I screamed. "Shhh!!!!!" Serena shushed me.

"Ah, sorry! I just remembered, May we're gonna go shopping for the beach tom, WANNA COME!?" I asked jumping away from the bed.

"Wynaut?" She replied.

Iris and Crys sighed.
"We have to go too, don't we?" Crys looked at Iris. "Guess we don't have a choice!"