Trouble with Silver and Lyra!

Disclaimer : we all know what it isXD
Ashley: originally 'Problem in the Academy!'
~

???

I was disguised as a normal twerp, walking through the calm peaceful hallways. I eyed all the students carefully.

What was I doing here, you ask? Well...

|| Flashback ||

"You... you.. IDIOT! Team rocket... they have gotten the Ash kid and some girl caught! And us?! WE HAVENT CAPTURED HIM! WE HAVENT CAUGHT SHINJI! PAUL SHINJI!!! GET TO WORK, FOOLS! WE NEED HIM, HIS POWERS!!"

Our boss walked out, frustrated. He wanted his own sons power. No, he needed it.

"We split up in groups! ----, go and make a safety route out of the academy for when we need to evacuate if we get caught! -------, make a plan on how to catch You-Know-Who! me? I'll be doing something else, eheheheh.."

I was thinking about these stones called 'Stones of Light', they were made specifically for 15 people, they were called . The people were unknown to us, but we knew who they could actually be.

What is the goal of all the teams exactly? To gain power, control the world and to eliminate the 15! Once and for all! Oh yeah, and to capture all of Arceus's friends and to make him bow down to us!! Oh yeah.. and crush everyones twerpy little dreams!

"Sigh, I still think I should be the leader.. Saturn." I heard a faint voice hidden in the shadows.

|| end of flashback ||

And now, Im stuck here. Mars did all she could to make secret routes out.

I heard from some student with blue pigtails that she saw some rockets near by..

Hmm.. better be careful...

"Hey there! You're Saturn, right? Im your classmate, Lyra!!" A girl who looks exactly like blue-pigtails girl came up to me a red haired boy following.

"Y-yeah! I transferred from a-another scho-ol!" I stuttered. 'She's cute..' I felt a weird, but dark aura from behind the cheerful lady. I shakily peaked behind her, and saw the red haired boy glaring at us from behind. 'I'll keep in mind to never mess with this twerp.' I gulped, and he just glared even more.

"OH! Saturn-san this is Silvy-san!!" Lyra pointed out to the boy behind her who apparently hates me. "S-si-silvy?"

"Its Silver." He said still glaring as if I were his enemy. Oh yeah.. I am. Lyra took Silver's hand, and turned around to face me. "We gotta go! Bye-bye, Saturn-san!"

I waved 'bye', and caught a glimpse of Silver glaring at me with a face redder than his hair. 'Ah, I see how it is. Looks like i've got some competition, over Lyra of course!'

"Saaaaturn!! Did you find him?! Did you?! Did you?!" I heard a cute, but annoying squeal from a dark corner. "No, Mars. Be patient. It takes time to capture Shinji! Go over to the boss, and tell him i'll be staying in this school for a while."

She faked a salute, and left to tell our boss the news. I'll find you.. Shinji!

-
Ashley: short chappie! Yes I know! I have a lot of things to do at school so Im busy a lot! I'll try to update though.. Bye-bye! See ya at the next chappie!