Ash & Serena's day

Disclaimer : DONT OWN POKéMON NOR POKéSPE!!!!!

~
Serena

After i got separated from the rest i walked around the hallways searching for my next class, it was about how to take care of Pokémon and such. I soon got lost and started to panic, 'Leaf... WHERE ARE YOU? ASH!!!!' I thought, 'wait... why am i looking for Ash? Well... he seems oddly familiar...' i started to panic again, and this time i brought out fennekin. "fenne fennekin?" my Pokémon said as i replied "Im sorry fennekin! Im lost!! Could you help me?" My Pokémon politely nodded and it went into the darkness, i waited a while and soon my Pokémon got hit and was in front of me unconscious. "F-fennekin!! W-who's there?! I-I am not afraid of a f-fight!!" A girl with orange hair and a side ponytail came out a togepi in hand her face showed guilt. "Im so sorry! I didn't know this little one was owned by someone else!!" She explained and bowed, i sighed in relief and returned my Pokémon. "oh... its no problem!! Im Serena Yvonne! And you are... ?" She turned to me and i returned Fennekin as she returned Togepi. "Im Misty Waterflower! I have a brother named Ash!" She smiled and i realized she had a brother named just like him. "Wait... Ash Ketchum?! But you guys have different last names..." she laughed awkwardly and asked, "say, you look lost, Do you need help Serena?" I nodded and she brought out some kind of gadget that looked similar to a phone but cerulean blue and had water Pokémon designs. "what's that?" I asked pointing out the gadget, she looked at me with a surprised expression. "you don't have one?! You need it! It helps you get to your class as it has a map and helps you with a lot of stuff too! And it has all the info of your fellow classmates so when one of your classmates go missing you know exactly how to find them!" She explained and started to call someone. "well... i've got to go! But i know someone who could help ya!" I looked at her confused as she smirked, and started talking to the person on the phone.

soon enough a bolt of electricity teleported here. "Hey, Mist! Ow..." Misty lightly used her mallet to hit the boys head as he slipped. "grrrr, don't call me... THAT!!" The electricity from the smoke cleared to revealed Ash on the floor rubbing his poor head. "A-ash! What is he doing here?" I asked and rushed to Ash's aid, he grinned at me and said, "Its nothin, Sere-chan! Im used to this already!" He grinned widely, and with that Misty left me and Ash as he stood up and his Pikachu came out, and gave me a smile and a peace sign. "Im here to bring ya to Arceus's office! Since ya don't have that thing!" He said as he pointed to his phone like machine, i think it was called a Pokehelper, he grabbed my hand which made me blush. 'calm down, Serena! He's just holding your hand...' he started to guide me to the office and once we got there we saw, Drew, May, Gold, Crystal, Dawn & Paul. "Hey guys!!" Ash said and they waved at us.

~
Ashley : ugh... i know i know!! Its short!! No need to worry! Im working on the next chappie!!!

Dawn : * enters * Ikari's next, right!?

Ashley : yep!!

Paul : * leaning on the door since the start * ...hmph...

Sylv : SHOW SOME RESPECT YA ICE CUBE!!! * is held back by Celebi's psychic , so she doesn't kill Paul *

Celebi : * sigh *

Dawn & Ashley : please give us feedback! We love feedback! But please... no ship wars!!
We hate ship wars!! Also, we might be able to add some people here...
So if you wanna be added just comment! Of course some of our friends are added!! * high five each other *

Ashley : so... BYE BYE NOW MY READERS!!💕💖