Dragon Missing!

Disclaimer: Don't own Pokémon

This has got to be one of the longest chappies!! Enjoy!
--
Iris

I was being lifted up in the air, but was unable to fly higher. A dark purple aura surrounding me as I got annoyed even more.

I grit my teeth. "I SAID.. LET. GO. OF. ME!!" I kicked the Grunts hand that was holding my foot away as he was sent down on the floor. They'll never get me.

I looked at my friends, and saw that some of them were too afraid to move. I gave them a soft smile, and they were brought back to normal and ran before giving me a smile back.

"I'll take it from here, Iris." I heard someone from below tell me. "Go on."

I looked down, and spotted Leaf. "Run. Go before they get you guys!" She shouted giving us a weak smile then returning to battle. "Don't touch her you, Plasma!"

"I-I'll stay too!" May said. "If it means helping out the school and my friends.. I-I'll do it!!"

May stood in front of me, and the rest fled to some secret place. I was too amazed at how brave May was to stand up for me. Although May looked scared she was tough but..she does not know her own strength.

"Hmm. Interesting how a weakling girl like you could stand up for your friends." A voice was heard. Leaf got ready to hit whatever was coming. "Its not just the Plasmas thats here, Leaf."

I saw a dark kind of shadow heading for us. "OVER THERE!!" I screamed out to my friends. Leaf threw her sword, and the shadow disappeared, but it was all just a distraction.

"AHA! GOT YOU!" A plasma grunt said, he got a hold of me and ran before Leaf or May could throw an attack. "See ya, losers!"

How lame, and how dare he call my friends losers! He's such a kid! Calling someone a loser is like calling a uh...you know what never mind that.

"IRIS!" I heard May scream, worriedly. "MAY, LEAF! DONT WORRY I'LL BE FINE! DEFEND YOURSELVES FOR NOW!"

"Fine? The Dragon Master of the group, thinks she'll be.. fine? Ahaha funny." I think thats their leader.

I poisoned the grunt using my poison powers, but he doesn't seem to notice. Thats what you get for messing with me! It'll take effect later on don't you worry!

"Put her down." The voice said. The grunt threw Iris on the floor. "Good. You've done well grunt."

The grunt bowed down and left. Ah geez. Are all of the grunts like this? And who's the idiot behind this? He'll pay!

"Oh? So you're wondering who the idiot behind this is?" A weird looking dude came out from hiding. He had green hair and a part of his face had a mask. "Well then, Im Ghetsis."

"Getsis?" I asked not knowing I was annoying him.

"No. Not Getsis. Ghetsis! With an 'H'" He replied. "anyway.. its no use Iris you're done for."

I felt both my arms get roughly held by two grunts. They put me on a chair, tied me up and left me. These guys are idiots for tying me up. It was dark and scary if you ask me. Hold on.. they know! They know about my fear.. THE DARK. Yes, its silly, but I've always been afraid of the dark I was always told that if I went out at night a young girl like me would get taken away by a legendary bird.

"Now all we have to do is wait for that weak little friend of yours.." Which friend? I have a lot!

"The boy with light green hair.. Gym leader-boy." Wait, how'd he- ? "I could read your mind.. Im a psychic after all."