Running into trouble||Chapter 15

Ashley: Hey guys!! Today we'll be having the girls with us!! Later. because they are busy reading every chapter and judging it*^*

Celebi: ...

Face palm: ...

Facepalm: HOW 'BOUT MY NICKNA-

Ashley: TO DA STORY!!!!

Celebi: YEAAAAAAAAH!
--
Third Person

It was lunch time, and Drew was currently poking his food. Not bothering to eat nor talk to his friends. I mean.. May has been missing for 2 days already! How can he focus?!

and knowing May she would never take things seriously. Never..

"Yo Drewberry, not hungry? I'll take that mini cupcake of yours the- OW" Before Gary even dared touch Drews mini cupcake Drew slapped his hand away like it was some tiny fly.

"Go get your own, Gary." He said, coldly glaring at the said boy. Gary gulped, and sweat dropped. "S-sorry!"

"Drew, what happened to you?" Cilan asked. He was sad as well but hid it as much as he can. Cilan knew what Drew was upset with very well. "May." His grass green hair covered his eyes.

There was a awkward silence as the boy decided not to question what happened to May. Apparently, only the girls and Cilan knew what happened to her, Drew told the others that she went on vacation for awhile. Ash bought it, being the idiotic dense Pikachu trainer he is, Gary and Gold were suspicious of Drew. Oh, and Paul? He couldn't care less. Lets just say he earned a whack on the head from Dawn when she overheard them. Yeaaah, she borrowed Misty's mallet. Back to the boys!

"You miss her that much already?" Gold asked his hand on his chin as he stared at Drew suspicious of his actual feelings for May. "Drew Bro.. Sorry to tell ya this but..." Gold and Gary exchanged looks, turning back to Drew. Drew looked up with a frown, his emerald green eyes loosing its shine. He didn't want to listen to what Gold had to say, yet he was curious.

"Bro, you like her."

Drew's eyes widened and his mouth opened unable to say anything when he heard what Gold said. 'Do I really like May? Naaaah.. Its not true, right?' Drew didnt notice, but the others did, his cheeks start to turn a crimson red.

"Ooooh! Drew likes May! Wait.. I thought he already did?" Ash said as a question mark popped up. The other guys all face palm except Drew who only looked down.

"Dense idiot.." all of them muttered.

Gold sighed at Ash's denseness and turned to Drew once more, worried about his friend. "Drew? Ya 'kay bud?" Gold said waving his hand in front of Drew's shocked face.

"Drew, close your mouth you'll let flys in!" Ash said furrowing his eyebrows as he thought of how gross it would be to eat a fly and your favorite food. "Yuck! Drew, you do not want that!" Gary jokingly said.

Drew for once smiled, well a little, at what Gary said. "Yeah, I don't.."

--
May

I blink my eyes open as I yawn the bright light coming from the sun seemed to become brighter as I sat up. "*yawn*, Ohayo.. Hm?" I yawn once more and jump off the creature I slept on. "WAAAH!!!"

Nearby bird Pokémon flew away by my scream as I shook in horror. "N-nani? S-S-shauna-san?" I looked around and saw no one was around.

"Oh, ohayo Lady Haruka," Fluffy Fire said. Wait a sec.. right... I got scared of my own Pokémon pal! Ehehe... "Why did I hear a scream just now?"

"Oh. Uh.. I-I forgot you were here. hehe," I scratched the back of my head while giving him a nervous smile. "Oh! By the way, where's Shauna-san?" "I remember she went out to look fo- "