Leaf's busy day

Disclaimer : .-. Don't own Pokémon .-.

Note : I unpublished it to edit a bit of the story
~

Leaf

I was walking to the canteen, since it was very peaceful there. I suddenly bumped into a familiar spiky haired boy. But before I could use my magic to teleport myself somewhere else, I got pushed to the ground. Gary being Gary turned around in alarm and found me on the floor squished by some dude.

I sighed and put my head on my hand, as i tapped the floor impatiently waiting for the dude to get off. "o-oh my arceus!! I am so sorry!!" He said, he sounded familiar as he bowed and ran ahead.

'Weird... he seemed awfully familiar...' I thought and looked up to see Gary's hand in front of me his eyes filled with concern and worry. I hid the smirk on my face and took Gary's hand but instead of helping myself up I pulled him beside me on the ground.

"Looking a little jealous you dint bump into, me. Isn't that right, Oak?" He turned a shade of red and mumbled something i could not identify, my mind went back to the situation about Silver and Lyra and team rocket.

"Leafy, You okay? You seem stressed out..." Gary said as he got up, he held his had in front of him again which brought me back to reality.

"w-what? Oh... i was just thinking about what would happen if... you know... team rocket takes over..." I said, Gary shook his head and lifted me. "G-Gary! What are you doing?!" I asked. He continued to carry me bridle style, as he ran to the schools garden. Smirking in the process. "Im taking you to have some fun!!" Gary said.

Sometimes I think he's too carefree... While Gary was basically carrying me he finally put me down under a tree, the tree had a swing on it and carved on the tree was 'This is Gary Oaks tree:3'.
"Well?..." Gary asks.
"Well what, oak?"
"what d'ya think, Leafy?"
"Its... nice i guess..." i reply standing up and swinging on the swing. "well... I'm gonna go and uh... get something! See ya, Leafy!!" And with that he left.

A little later, I over heard girls talking about how 'cool' and 'cute' Gary was and mumbled. "He isn't even cool... nor is he cute!" I soon felt like I should run, and ran for my life.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!! GAR-BEAR I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR STUPID FANGIRLSSSSSS!!!!!" I continued to run and I spotted Gary nearby a red rose bush picking them and whistling. Peacefully. "GAAAAAAARY OOOOOOAK!!!!!" I screamed running from all the raging fangirls with dark auras surrounding them, well more like fire.

"Hmm... ? Huh?... LEAFY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LEAFY?!" Gary screamed out to his fangirls and now, cheerleaders, who ignored him and kept chasing me. "UGH! You know what... GO!! BLASTY!! LETS DO THAT COMBO WE PRACTICED!" I sent out my partner, Blasty my blastoise, as he sent out a water gun at the now frightened fangirls and cheerleaders as I controlled some leaves, covered in fire, and surrounded the water gun.

"OW! OW OUCHY OW!! OWYYYYYY!!!" "GAWY OAWK SAVE MEH FROM DE WATE- *drowns*" "GARY TELL YOUR SO CALLED 'GIRLFRIEND' TO STAAAAAHP, SHE IZ BURNING ME!" were heard from the drowning fangirls, the burning ones and the ones being cut by leaves.

I learned how to use different powers when I was 11. I held Gary up in the sky along with the roses using psychic. As i as well floated in the air, along with the bear named Gary. Gary stuck his tongue out and screamed to them. "THATS WHAT YA GET FOR HURTING MY LEAFY!!!!" He screamed and I blushed. I decided its Gary's time to torture them.

I used my psychic to remove all the water and turned them into sparkling clean droplets. Once I did I dropped Gary, no really I dropped him, but he dint seem mad, he then gave a lecture to the fangirls about how I'm 'his Leafy' and his alone.

"C'mon Leaf. Lets get away from these jerks called fangirls." He was serious when he said that. Gary was never serious! E was always so fun and mischievous. He grabbed my hand and I felt heat rise up to my cheeks.

"G-Gary! Let go of my h-hand, y-you Baka!" I said. I seriously felt like fainting. Maybe cause I used so much of my power? Gary turned to look at me and had a confused look on his cute face. wait...WHAT? "Hey Leafy, you okay? You seem red...a bit too red." He said.

'Oh wow, he's actually really dense...what happened to the arrogant flirt, Gary?' Before I could talk. I felt like I was in another realm. That was it. I blacked out. Was it because of my face heating up? Naaaah! Its probably... because... because... I... Uh... used too much power, yeah thats it!
"Leafy? LEAFY!!" Was all I remember hearing before fully blacking out.

~
Ashley : *bowing down a million times* Gumenasai!! I haven't updated in awhile and I promise, once all our tests are gone and over I'll make a long chappie if i could!

Celebi : I'll make sure you'll update!! Or else... *her eyes show a tint of evil* MWUAHAHAHHAA- *ahem* pretend you saw NOTHING

Ashley&Sylv : *sweat drops* ooooh kaaaay?

Sylv : also, should Leyley make a halloween special for the one shot book? Bye for now~~~!!!!!!