Missing 2

Disclaimer : Don't own Pokémon! Nor pokespe!

~

Dawn

I saw a boy with light purple hair and a cold attitude catch me as he froze the grunts feet into place. "ngh... W-where am i?... who are... you?" I weakly asked the boy. "...i'll tell you later, you gotta rest first... if only Leaf dint go she would of healed you... CELEBI!" The boy screamed as Celebi-san stood sadly in front of us. "I know what you want... now go help Drew." she then turned to me and smiled cheerfully, but the smile didn't last for long. "Hikari, i need you to stay still... and focus on healing yourself..." i gave a slight nod, and focused until i felt myself grow stronger, i glance at the boy who seemed to be staring at me, once i looked at him he turned back to the battle a blush visible on his cheeks. "hey Celebi, thank you... also i want to ask a favor of you..." i start as the Pokémon nods for me to continue. "can you tell me the name of that boy? The one with a cold attitude and purple hair?" She grinned as i gave a confused expression. "that boy is Paul Shinji, he is one of Leafs friends." and with that Celebi went to heal Iris who glanced at me and grinned, geez whats with everyone and grinning?

Gold

So... the cute, serious, blue-haired girl who caught my eye was... Crystal Sky, aye? Eh, better focus! Focus on saving her Gold!! "Help... m-me..." she said, weak from the grunts hardly pushing her onto the ground. "heh, i wouldn't be surprised you weak idiots went to battle some girls! No wonder... you're just scared! Ha!" I said as i surrounded Crys with fire that would heal her, i heard some muffled voices in the back and i turned to my friends. "it seems these idiots are hiding someone in a secret place..." Paul said as we beat all the grunts, "I'll take Iris to the clinic... she needs some healing" Cilan said a tint of pink visible as he picked up the unconscious Iris, bridal style. "yeah... i'll go with Cilan... Mays a bit worn out too..." Drew added glancing at the now fainted May. i grinned widely, hehe, i smell love~! "W-whats with the big grin?" Drew stuttered, he shook his head, probably shaking the thought off, and carried May to the clinic, as i saw her smile. "lets go! These guys might wake up before we even get to investigate!" I shout at them as i put my goggles on and bring out my skateboard, its a habit of mine to bring my goggles, skateboard and my stick. "Lead the way, Gold!" I heard Leaf say, guess she came back... but Arceus isn't around... hmm, what happened?

Ash

I woke up beside the honey-blond girl, Serena Yvonne, and smiled a bit, i got up but i then remembered what happened and saw i was stuck in some cage in a basement, i looked to my right and i was shocked. "A-Arceus?! What are you doing... here?" I asked still a bit shocked and weak, the Pokémon called arceus looked at me an evil glint in its eyes, i gasped. "W-what did they... do to... you?!" Soon i heard evil laughter and i looked around prepared for battle but first, i surrounded Serena with electricity that would keep her safe and would heal her, the boys and i have these because we are most likely to get into trouble since we are always targeted. "Who's there?! Show yourself!" I heard Serena mumble something i heard very clearly, that explains why she looked much more hurt than me, she mumbled my name and i knew she battled whoever did this... "Heehehe, what great senses you have... aye, Ketchum?" I heard someone say, a man dressed up in black with a red 'R' on his suit came out of the shadows, a boy with Red hair following, he looked at me as i saw sadness and hurt in his eyes. "who are you?! And what do you want with us?!" He smirked, and i looked around a little more, i saw a girl with brown hair and pigtails in the corner, also in a cage, crying her eyes out. "We want... your power! To take over THE WHOLE REGION!! Team rocket would be known around the universe! Wouldn't you want that, Silver? We would be rich!" Agh, this guy keeps ranting about being rich and having power... talk to my hand idiot, and that red haired boy his name is Silver... right? He looks sad. "oh what nonsense!! Is that all you do in life? Wheres the fun in working!" I heard a familiar voice say, it was Golds, soon my friends jump down and landed in front of my cage. "let go of Arceus, Giovanni!" Leaf screamed she looked terrifying, her eyes turned red as she glared at Giovanni her hands were turning green. "Everybody use protect! LEAF STORM!!!" I used protect to protect both me and Serena, Paul used it to protect Dawn, Gold protected himself, and Gary protected him and Leaf as she used Leaf storm it apparently hit Silver and the brown haired girl. "H-how... about t-that, Giovanni?!" Leaf screamed, Giovanni had disappeared and Gold decided to burn the cage as i held Serena protectively, Paul brought a few berries for me to feed Serena as i carried her on my back. "um... how about... him?" Gary pointed at Silver who was unconscious on the floor beside the brown haired girl. "oh... Silver? Lets take him with us!" I said and Paul carried him with his powers, Leaf did a spell that would make Arceus turn back to normal and he was back to his happy-go-lucky, carefree self but instead of walking with us he decided to teleport.

Gold

'I swear if they ever touch Crys again i will completely burn them! And insult there poor little rocket FACES! Maybe Im going a bit too far? Naaaaaah.' I thought as we walked to the girls dorm, Leaf invited us to stay for a while. as we walked i caught a glimpse of Crystal still on the ground unconscious. "Crys... you'll be fine..." i murmured a tint of pink stained on my cheeks as i carried the unconscious Crystal on my back. "so... what now?" Ash asked us, still carrying Serena, as we walk inside to find Drew, May, Cilan and Iris chatting... well Cilan and Iris were chatting May and Drew were arguing. "Hey Leafy? Wheres SSGs room?" I asked Leaf, she looked at me confused as i sighed and pointed at Crystal. "i don't know idiot! Cant you read?" She asked me pointing at the room with Crystals name printed on it. "sheesh Leaf i was just asking! Thanks anyways." i said and brought Crystal to her room, but before i entered i saw Gary hug Leaf protectively and say "My Leafy!" Which earned him a whack on the head from a blushing Leaf.

~

Ashley : boom...

Sylv : SO MUCH AMOUR I IZ DEAD!!

Ashley : well i don't know if this is good so...-

Cassie : * kills my door by kicking it * DID I HEAR AMOUR?! WHERE?! OMG LEMME REEEEEEEEEEAD!!!

Gold : Hey Hey Hey! When will Shauna appear?

Ashley : JUST BE PATIENT!!

Crystal : who is that with Silver?

Ashley : omg you know what, SEE YA GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!~💕

Everyone except Cassie : * waves * BAI!

Cassie : BYE AMOUR BYE BYE BYE!!💕

Ashley : also please leave some comments i lav comments!!!😂😄 Bai now!