Cilan & Iris's Day

Disclaimer : Don't own Pokémon nor Pokéspe!

~

Iris

I followed Cilan as he and i had the same schedule. There was a big awkward silence between us, yes, i know i was usually all excited and i asked lots of questions... but... Cilans different... i don't know how but... whenever I'm near him i feel a spark between us. "Iris? Hello?? Is Iris still alive?" I noticed i stopped to stare at Cilan and now he's waving his hands in front of me... wait a minute... "uh... huh? Wait... w-what happened?" I looked around as my face heated up... for some odd reason and Cilan just smiled making him look cute... wait... WHAT?! "You kinda just spaced out staring at m-me, hehe" we looked opposite directions both of us red in the face. 'wait, isn't he a... boy?( A/N no offense! The boys are also against girls! But they're too lost in their own brain to think...XD ) Aren't they our enemys? But... should i trust him?' I thought to myself as i looked at him, fear in my eyes, he seemed to notice because he turned my direction and gave me a warm smile, signaling that he isn't like those... uh what do you call them?... flirts? "I see... you still cant completely trust us boys... its ok... i have to admit when i was just new here and i got bullied because of stuff, Leaf helped me but i didn't know if i could trust her... then i met the guys they were really nice then we were all friends..." Cilan and i stopped in our tracks an awkward silence taking over, yes we were gonna get to class... but arceus allowed us to skip class anytime... and since i already know how to teleport, well maybe a little, i teleported us to a near by bench. "so... wanna skip class and... you know... get to know each other?" I asked my face heating up as i looked down, Cilan doing the same, he nodded and i started asking him some questions.

"Cilan, do you hate uh... girls? Or... not? Im curious about what people think about us, i mean think about what happened in our history... the way Dialga laughed at Palkia... the battle..." i started closing my eyes and feeling the wind pass by us, it was peaceful, no one was in sight, the wild Pokémon ran peacefully and me and Cilan were just chilling. "...not really... well before i did, but when i met Leaf she was the only girl i trusted... i don't think Pokémon count, right?" We both shared a laugh and smiled at each other. "heh, you're not pretty bad!" I told him a huge smile across my face, since i came here all the boys i ever met were all just flirts... "why thank you! How is life in the village of dragons? I come from Unova as well but i've never been there!" Cilans eyes sparkled and i giggled. "The village of dragons? Its fun there! There are all kinds of dragon Pokémon, mostly from Unova! Our village elder knows all kinds of dragon Pokémon! Even legendaries!!" Cilans eyes grew wider every time i mentioned something interesting or exciting. I giggle and smile. "You're cute when you get excited!-" i widened my eyes and covered my mouth, blushing madly i turned around to face Cilan, he looked calm but he was blushing as well. "w-well then... i b-be-better go! Bye, Cilan!!" I grabbed the nearest vine and started to swing until a silver dragon sounded me, teleporting me to class.

"There you are, Iris!" My teacher, mayor Draiden, glared at me but calmed down and sighed. "go outside, the class are having battles using dragon-type Pokémon and there powers to support the Pokémon." He then eyed me suspiciously, and said. "you do have dragon Pokémon... right?" I nodded real quickly. 'Oh, wont they be surprised!!' I thought and grabbed one of my Pokéballs and ran outside. "Iris, you'll be going up against N!" Mayor Draiden told me. 'What kind of a name was N?? Seriously! Get a name! He's probably just a little kid!' N came up to me, a smile on his face, he had green long hair that reminded me of Cilans. "Hi, i'm N! You must be Iris, right?" I nodded and we shook hands. 'Figures... he's just like Ash!! a little kid!' "This will be a one-on-one battle! The last Pokémon standing is the winner!" Our referee and classmate, Trip screamed out to us. "I know i just caught you and all... but please! Lets work together!" I murmured to the Pokéball in my hand, N threw out his Pokémon which wasn't in a Pokéball, it was a baby Axew. "N, is that the best you have? What a little kid!" I screamed sweat dropping before releasing my Pokémon, once i released it the sandy floor once touched was in scattered floating in all directions from such a big Pokémon jumping out.

"What? What's up with that look N? Scared to take a challenge with such a tiny Pokémon? Such a little kid!!" My Pokémon then came out from behind me and roared out a battle cry. "Go!! Use tackle!" N shouted out to his Pokémon, me and my Pokémon sweat dropped. 'what a weak attack' i said in my mind, trying to communicate with my Pokémon using my dragon powers. 'Why is HE your opponent?! I need a challenge!!!' My Pokémon raged in his mind. "tsk tsk, only a beginner uses that move! Kyurem, Use ice beam!!!" I told my Kyurem, dragon-types were weak against ice-types. "T-the battle is over! The w-winner is Iris and K-Kyurem!" Trip shouted stuttering and taking pictures of Kyurem who got annoyed. "uh... Trip i wouldn't do that if i were y-" Kyurem then used tackle at Trip who stopped and ran. "*sigh* isn't that move for beginners?" I sweat dropped, Kyurem was standing in front of me while i waoted for an answer. "but i am a beginner!" I fell down anime style and sweat dropped at the same time, a girl helped me up and i just gave her a smile, returning my Pokémon. "Im Iris! You are... ?" She looked puzzled for a bit but then her expression turned into a embarrassed expression, she had a awkward smile and had looked like she forgot something. "Right. you don't know me! Im Lorlor i am part of your class!" She smiled at me and i realised a tiny spoink was on top of her head. "are you a classmate of mine?" I asked curiously. "nope! Im just helping your teacher with this class!!" She energetically said. "oh! Yeah... MARRY CILAN AND I'LL MAKE YOU A DRAGON MASTER!!!" She screamed then left to help Sir Draiden out, leaving me as a red tomato. Everyone stared at me, the girls with worried looks for some reason, and the boys with smirks plastered on there faces.

~
Ashley : * bowing down a lot of times * SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!

Celebi : * sigh * i blame school...

Sylv : hey! At least a new chappie is up!!!

Ashley : yeah!! Please leave suggestions in the comments if you want a particular scene to happen!! BAI!!!