Meeting up ~Boys side~

Disclaimer : Ashley the author doesn't own anything Pokémon! Just the idea!! Nor does she own Pokéspe!

~
Paul

I walked, hands in my pocket with my eyes closed, of course i knew where i was going i could see even if my eyes are closed... its my ability, i could also control things... "Paul! Wait up! Geez your fast!" My Best friend Gary says trying to catch up, as i stand still smirking my eyes now open. "what? Tired already Gar-bear?" I used the nickname we use as he glared at me. "Psh no way! Im not even tired!" He said as we continued walking to the academy. "why so quiet Gary? Thinking of someone?" I say smirking in the process. "W-what? W-who would that b-be?" He said as his eyes widened and he turned red, as he crosses his arms and looks opposite from me. i shrugged and continued walking. "hmph, i forgot how far this academy is... where are the others anyway?" I ask, Gary shrugged and we continued walking in an awkward silence.

~At the Academy~

As we walked i spotted a Blue haired girl with a beanie, i stared at her for a long time i almost bumped into a familiar golden-eyed trainer. "Yo, Paul! What are ya starin at?" He asks with his usual big grin. "...nothing" i reply coldly, he looks at where i was staring at, and i swear i thought i saw his eyes turn into hearts. "Oh! What a cute girl!!" Sigh. he was staring at the blue-haired girl with pigtails. "Gold, c'mon Garys already inside..." I say dragging Gold who was basically drooling over that girl.

Gary

Hehe looks like Leafy is still the best in magic! Ugh. I wanna be the very best! "Hey, Gary!" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I turn around to face Drew. "Hey, Drew. wassup?" His expression turns into panic. "IneedTOgoTOtheBATHROOM!!!!" He says in a panicky voice. "forgot where it is, Hayden? Its right over there" i say pointing to a door, with a sign that means its a bathroom. "THANKS GAR BEAR GOTTA GOOOOOO!" Hey then rushed to the bathroom.( A/N he dint notice May and Drew fighting for the bathroom ) "Hi there, Gary. where are the others?" I turn around for the second time to face Cilan who was a bit taller than me. "eh... somewhere, Ash is probably in the training room trying to learn how to use thunder bolt using his hands." Cilan chuckled and sweat dropped. "well thats, Ash for you!"

Cilan ( before he went to Gary )

I spotted a purple-haired girl swinging in the trees, i approach her but she doesn't seem to notice. "Hi there Im Cil-" she dint hear me and jumped down near two girls both with blue hair one with pigtails the other with a beanie. "pan pansage! Sage pan 'pansage' sage sage pansage!" (Translation : Oh look! My trainers trying to become 'friends' with that girl!) My Pokémon pansage says to me, of course i still haven't learned how to understand grass types so i ignored what he just said. "C'mon Pansage, hop on!" He hopped on my shoulder and held on with a smile, and i closed my eyes and imagined the place i wanted to be in as leaves swarm around me and pansage, we teleport behind, Gary.

Drew

"Yey bathroom!" I held out my hand but a girl stopped me, wait i know her, uh airhead? Meh i forgot her name. "HEY!! I was here first!! Move it boy!!" She screams. "oh look its June!" I say happily in a sarcastic way. "LADIES FIRST! So i get it first! Hmph." she walks in as i sigh. where have i met June before? I cant remember... (A/N i dint wanna re copy the whole first chappieXD so lets pretend this happened.)

Ash

I was chatting with my 1 yr older sister, Misty( A/N IM SO SORRY POKESHIPPERS!! DONT KILL ME!! ) about the new school year, she later on had to go and i was alone. my friends were no where to be found, i soon got lost in an empty hall way. "H-hello? Anybody t-there?" I see a figure of a girl crying on the floor. "Hey... are you ok?" The girl jumps a bit, and turns around to face me still in fear with tears rolling down her face. "Hey... its ok! Im Ash! Whats your name?" I ask her nicely. "M-my names S-serena..." i smile, and hold out my hand which she gladly took except i pulled too hard i brought us into a hugging position. "I'll light up the place a little bit" i look up and see some broken lights, i point my hands towards it and it starts to light up from the electricity i made. "w-woah... your an electric type user... right?" She asks me and i smile and nod. all of a sudden me and Serena got knocked out.

Gold

As Paul drags me inside we enter the auditorium for an assembly. I sigh and put my hands behind my head. "where are we gonna sit, anyways? Im tired of walking!" I whine, Paul gives me a glance and keeps walking until we reached Gary, Cilan & Drew. "you guys are always late for the assembly's each year!" Gary whispers. "well... Gold just had to droll over a certain girl!" Paul snaps, i glance at him and give him a big grin. "hey... wheres Ash?" Cilan says and we all looked around. "no idea, he better not have gotten lost like the last 2 years..." Drew says still looking around. uh-oh... "where is Ashy-boy? Ugh" Gary started to look frustrated, of course he'll care about where Ash is... he is Ash's best friend!

~

Ashley : I'm so evil! CLIFFHANGER!!

Shauna : when. do. i. come. in?

Sylv : um... next chappie?

Dawn : OH MI GOSH WHO KIDNAPPED THEM?

Serena : hey hey hey... chill im alive!

Crys : of course you are, it dint say you were killed!

Ashley : well im gonna try to make the next chappie as soon as possible! Please give some feedback! I love those!! See ya in the next chappie!

Everyone : BAI!