Spitting Image: One Shot Story

Hola! It's been a while hasn't it?
Anyway, I was going through my files and I came across THIS. A little one shot story I wrote before the series ended.

I figured I'd share it with you guys because I find this hilarious! Totally out of the story plot line!

The one shot is in Louise's POV.

~~~

Spitting Image One Shot Story: My Dad's a What Now?!

LOUISE'S POINT-OF-VIEW

"Do you want me to pick you up?" Dad asks me as he pulls over in front of the school. I smiled and shake my head.

"I'll walk home with Allison." I tell him but he gives me a scowl. I fight the urge not to roll my eyes at him. "I'll be home before 6, I promise." This time, he smiles at me. Well, that was a good answer.

"See you later, darling." He says. I kiss my dad on the cheek.

I run down the car and watch as he pulls out of the driveway. He waves goodbye before zooming through the streets. I went inside the building in search for Allison. As usual, she's over by the lockers taking out her books for the morning classes.

"Hi." I say as I approach her. She smiles at me and I notice how she takes out a jersey from her locker. Allison doesn't play football so what is a jersey doing in her locker? "What's that for?" I ask her.

She turns to me and sighs. She closes her locker before putting the jersey in her bag.
"this is my sisters. She left it in here a couple days ago." She says in an annoyed voice. "Go with me to give this back to her?" She asks.

"As long as we don't miss first period." I tell her firmly in a serious tone. Allison laughs it off but I know we are going to miss first period. Or at least in danger of missing first period. It's History of England and I know how much Allison hates History of England.

We head out of the school building through the back and immediately, I see my brother on the field. Mum dropped him off early today at around 7am for practice. The games are about to start and they're practicing nonstop. It's strange cause their first game is against the school dad's working in now. Wonder how that's going to turn out.

The moment he starts running towards me is the moment I realise he needs something. "This shouldn't be good." I mutter to myself but Allison on the other hand looks like she's about to pee her pants.

Allison has a strange infatuation with my older brother. It's disgusting!

She tries to hide her crush on James but it's not so subtle. "Hey, Allison." He greets her and her smile widens to that the corners of her mouth touched her ears.

"Hi, James..." She giggles. I frown and give her a look. Though she doesn't notice because she's too mesmerised by Blaine. What does she see in him, honestly. Time to drive her away.

"Give us a second, Al." I tell her. She walks away hesitantly. Even if she is walking away, I can sense she's still turning her head from time to time to check out Blaine. So gross. "You know Allison seeing you all sweaty and disgusting like this drives her crazy." I tell him.

"So what if it does?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes. Mum's right. He's turning more into dad every single day. Both are very conceited!

"I'll have you remember you have a girlfriend." I remind him in a stern voice, pointing an accusing finger at him. "And I will not hesitate to tell Bree if you're unfaithful!"