I Love You Kendall

Começar do início

Then she left the living room.

------------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

After I squeezed the life out of Kylie's hand I instantly scram away and hid from Kendall going to the second floor of the mansion.

I'm scared to know what her reaction will be when she sees me again.

Do you really think she cares?!

Don't assume she'll react.

After sometime I peek through the stairs and saw them settling down on the couch. I saw Kylie motioned towards me and she mouthed 'Let's talk'.

When she was already a meter away from me I scolded her for being too talkative.

"Why did you let them in?!"

"It'll be rude if I didn't."

"Kendall's here!"

"You should be happy about it!"

"Ugh! Just make them leave soon, I'll take a shower then head on to bed and sleep."

"Okay. That's what I'll tell them." Kylie said and left with a wink.

That girl doesn't know when to shut up! [A/N: Shout out to my best friend! Lol]

I went straight into the master bedroom and took a shower; I did my bath for as long as I could like consume all the time to bore them out. I don't intend to go downstairs and meet Kendall.

------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

Gigi went back with a jar of cookies in her hands.

"Girls, I've got cookies!" She said with excitement.

"I feel sleepy already." I exclaimed.

"Open it up, Gi. I'm hungry." Kylie commanded Gigi.

As Gigi opened the cookies she gave us each and I instantly remembered one person who tried to make me cookies but didn't actually eat them.

Nonetheless these cookies smell so familiar. My eyes became watery and my emotions got high which lead me to erupt in anger.

"Alright that's it!!! Are you guys playing with my feelings?!"

"Ken, what are you talking about?" Kylie asked.

"This cookie smells like what Cara had made for me back then!!! Who made this? Please I'm begging you guys?!" I inquired while countless teardrops fell from my eyes.

"Kendall, calm down." Gigi tried to calm me by holding me but I swatted her hand away.

"No! Not until you tell me who the fuck is behind all this!!!" I cried and dropped my knees on the floor as I felt too weak to stand up.

None of them said a thing and I continued to sob. A moment later I regained strength to speak so I spoke.

"Both of you know how much I love Cara. How much I regret not telling her what I truly felt and feel. Please don't make this hard for me. I love her but fate doesn't want us to be together, I think? Haha! Imagine just as I was supposed to serve her my heart she was taken away from me. Come to think of it, this is my fault, if I wasn't too scared and if I had taken the risks we would've been together by now...planning our wedding."

I continued to cry my heart out on the floor and I covered my face with both of my hands. Soon I felt both of them come to me and hugged me to calm me down.

"Ken, everything will be better soon. I promise" Gigi assured me like she knows 100% what will happen.

"You got too much of the family drama, Ken, remember we're off-cam." Kylie joked.

They both laughed while they guided me towards the couch and sat me between the two of them. They kept on talking about things and I felt like I was dozing off to slumber.

------------------------------------------------------

Gigi's POV

I saw Kendall fell asleep on Kylie's shoulder and I waved my hand in front of Kylie to get her attention from her phone.

She looked at me like she was asking 'what' and I mouthed to her the words 'we should go'.

I thought she got what I meant because she lay Kenny on the couch and she stood up then said

"Who's going to carry her?" she asked pointing Kendall. And I face-palmed myself when she said those.

"We'll leave her here." I whispered to her.

"We can't. She might wake up." She whispered back with a worried tone.

"No she won't, she's tired. So when she wakes up tomorrow or whatever, she might see Cara."

Kylie nodded and smiled.

We tiptoed our way to the front door, went outside quietly and drove home separately.

------------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

After I was done showering I hesitated whether to see what they're doing or just keep myself hidden up here. And I chose the latter.

Midnight came and I decided to have a glass of water, believing that they have already left. I went downstairs straight to the kitchen and drank water.

I was almost on my way up when suddenly I felt an urge to check the living room if they left it neat and tidy. On my way, I already saw something...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...the cookie jar placed on the coffee table. My eyes were fixated on it and I gently held it and brought it back to the kitchen counter.

I went back to the living room to see if there's anything else to clean and my eyes almost popped out when I saw a figure lying on the couch...as I went closer to the body my heart felt like it was being drummed.

I knelt down seeing her face to face. I felt happy just being this close to her. I tucked some stray hair covering her beautiful face.

I missed her...

I still love her...

Kendall...

Love...

I felt a tear run down my cheek, I swiftly wiped it away and smiled at her once more before whispering

"I love you, Kendall."

I saw her move and ...CLIFFHANGER.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the errors.

Don't forget to vote and follow my account . Salamat! (Thank you!)

This update is for those who know how to appreciate efforts.

-H