Not an update**

Hi guys,
I know that I haven't posted a new chapter in ages and I'm so sorry to tell you that I've decided to discontinue the book. Please don't be angry with me but I really am sorry, I've just lost my interest in this book and I feel like writing it is no longer something I enjoy but rather a chore. I also read the book over the other day and was really disappointed in it. I think my writing was really poor, everything was super rushed and unrealistic (like when she kissed Scott for the first time and Klaus in the last chapter? C'mon). I thank each and everyone of you who have read this book (16 300 views), it's really amazing. If you were wondering what was going to happen in the end/rest of the book, I'll write a short explanation of the rest at the end of this chapter. Thank you, I love you and sorry ❤️❤️

The rest of the book:

So basically after the last chapter Elena and Klaus get closer and closer and eventually fall in love. Ayanna did a spell on Elena to make her human again (but this only worked because she's a hybrid doppelgänger). Elena stays with The Human Originals for a while and ends up marrying Klaus but never tells him where  (well, when) she's from.

The night of The Original's turning comes and they turn Elena as well because they consider her a part of the family too. The next day Ayanna sends Elena back while she is still sleeping, giving her no chance to speak to Klaus (or anyone else) after he was turned.

When Elena gets back (the most accurate time she could get back to was when she was in year 12) everything is different; Mystic Falls is free of supernatural. So Caroline is still annoying and human, Bonnie isn't aware of her powers yet, and no one knows who Salvatore brothers are (unless you count Joesph Salvatore, the hottest boy in the 12th grade, and his little sister Isabella Salvatore in year 9).

Elena ends up tracking down Elijah and discovers that Klaus searched the earth for her for over 500 years, before giving up and killing himself.

Elena then puts the pieces together and then realises that if Klaus hadn't chased Katherine, she wouldn't have come to mystic falls and met Stefan and Damon and they wouldn't have turned into vampires hence without the Salvatore's, Katherine and the Original's, nothing supernatural would have ever occurred in Mystic Falls.

Also, Joseph and Isabella are Stefan's great great grandchildren (he's dead now) and Damon died in service before he could have kids of his own.

Still unable to accept Klaus's death, Elena finds a talented witch and somehow gets her to bring Klaus back and they all live happily ever after. The end.