Chapter 13: Time

RECAP
Klaus turned Scott into a hybrid and then Derek killed Elena because he didn't want to become a hybrid but she came back as a vampire. Scott and elena then got back together and elena went to see Klaus. She made her first human kill when she over fed at the mansion and she triggered the werewolf curse, which she needs doppelgänger blood for.

"But, I, I, I can't be a hybrid. I don't have the werewolf gene." I told him, searching for a way out of this mess.

"Are you sure? Maybe one of your parents had the gene but never triggered it." Klaus reasoned.

"John." I muttered under my breath. "Actually no, that can't be possible, he was a vampire hunter, he has killed multiple people."

"Vampires, sweetheart, not people, it needs to be a human death. Vampires don't count, we're already dead." He told me. I began breathing heavily, I had the werewolf gene, and I'm going to die because of it.

"But I can't die right? I mean, I'm part doppelgänger, the blood's already in my system." I suggested. Klaus shook his head and looked down at the ground.

"You've fed and completed the transition, you are now a vampire. You only have vampire blood, it doesn't work anymore." He told me quietly. I'm going to die, and there's no way around it. As if on cue, Klaus cocked his head up to look at me.

"I have an idea." He told me. I looked at him with interest, as if to ask him to elaborate. "What if, we get Bonnie to send you back in time, back to when you were still human, you could drink your own blood."

"Um, oh, ok," I agreed, nodding. At first, I was worried that something would go wrong, I didn't know time travel was possible, let alone understand it, but then, I realised; what other option do I have? I'm going to die anyway, it's at least worth a shot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie had set up the spell with a pentagram carved in the floor (using her magic), me sitting in the middle of that pentagram, and candles on each of the points.

"Are you ready?" Bonnie asked me, I nodded. "Klaus you need to leave the room." She ordered as she turned to Klaus, whom was standing in the corner, observing us.

"That's not going to happen, love." He told her. Bonnie rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to fight back.

"It'll screw up the sp-"

"It's not worth it." I interrupted, placing my hand over hers to calm her down. Bonnie nodded and I took my hand away before taking in a deep breathe.

"Remember, when you get there, get the blood, then come find me to send you back, and if I don't believe you, show me the video we took on your phone. I'm only going to sent you back to three months ago, so the spell shouldn't be too hard. You're lucky only have to send you back to something recent, the further back you travel, the longer it takes to get back." She explained once again. I nodded in response and Bonnie shuffled back to began the spell. Bonnie needed to do the spell for back when we still lived in mystic falls as the default location it sends you is your hometown, it's harder if you want to send someone to a specific place.

Bonnie began to chant he spell, all the candle's flames grew about six inches tall and a wild wind came through, shaking the house and blowing around everything inside of it. Bonnie's eyes were shut as she concentrated on her spell. Blood started to fall from her nose, This must be one powerful spell, I thought to myself.

I began to see a white light, it started of small but soon got bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until it completely covered me and I could see nothing but the light. It then started to get smaller and I looked around, to find myself... in the middle of the forest? What the? Where am I? I asked myself. I must be in the mystic falls forest I convinced myself.