Chapter 4: The Switch

RECAP
Elena has woken up and Klaus is taking her to Beacon hills to make more hybrids, the rest of the Mystic Fall's crew has decided to tag along.

After packing I went to the kitchen to make dinner. I opened the fridge, praying to find leftovers. Nothing. I internally groaned. There were some chicken fillets, I should make schnitzel I thought. Actually, best not burn down another house I reasoned to myself. After Jeremy died and I set fire to my old house at 2104, I'd been staying with the Salvatores at the old boarding house. While I was unconscious, Jeremy had some work done and brought the house back up to scratch. I looked in the freezer and found some frozen fish fingers which I quickly put on an oven tray and tossed into the oven.

After eating I went upstairs and brushed my teeth before taking a shower. Once I got out, I put on a dark purple pyjama tank top and black pyjama shorts and hung a towel around my neck. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

"Damon!" I exclaimed, noticing the 175 year old vampire who was lying on my bed and rolling his eyes as he flicked through a Vogue magazine I had left on my nightstand back in 2015, before Kai's spell.

"Ugh, finally!" He complained. "I was just about to knock your bathroom door down. I'm not really a patient guy." He stated. Clearly I thought, you couldn't just wait until Bonnie lived her life and I woke up, you had to turn it off. It hurt to see him like this, love was a human emotion and he had no humanity, which means, he doesn't love me. Well, not right now anyway.

"What do you want Damon?"I asked as a strong sense of déjà vu set in. I moved my left foot behind my body and slowly backed away from him. I hated to admit it, but I was scared of him.

"Is it so wrong for me to want to see my girl?" He asked, trying to seem innocent. "To want to taste the sweet tang of her blood?" I immediately turned and bolted through the door and towards the stairs.

He sped in front of me so fast that I didn't even notice and kept sprinting down the stairs.

"That's it! Come over here, give your boyfriend a taste," he said. I looked up and saw Damon standing at the bottom of the stairs. I turned and quickly ran towards the bathroom and locked myself inside.

"Well that's stupid, now you're gonna have to pay for the repairs." He told me. I reached to our towel hanger (which was wooden) and broke off one of the poles. I pointed it to the door and braced my self for Damon who was sure to break down the door any second now. Which he did.

"What's this?" He questioned with a stupid smirk on his face. He sped to me and I was about to stab him in the stomach when he tore the wooden steak from my grip and tossed it behind him with a force that seemed effortless, but was enough to send it through the wall.

"Now what to do with you, Elena?" Damon pondered as he tapped his index finger on his on his cheek.

"I know!" He exclaimed and pointed upwards. "Let's tear out that pretty little throat of yours!" He said and sped to me. I felt his teeth tear into my skin and I let out a scream as I tried to wriggle out from underneath him, but it was no use, he was too strong. Out of all the people who might kill me, I never thought it would actually be Damon to complete the task.

A/N
Hi guys!! Sorry that this chapters really short, I understand that it's really annoying when a story gets an update :D, but then it's really short ;(. I am only writing in Elena's POV, but if there's a character who's POV you want me to write a bit from, I will, so let me know your requests in the comments. I hope you enjoy this chapter please remember to vote, comment and follow xxx.