Chapter 10: idk what to call this cos so much stuff happens

RECAP
Scott and Elena have been dating for two months, and they confessed their love for each other then slept together. The next day Elena goes to turn some wolves with Klaus and sees Scott with their pack.

SCOTT'S POV

I woke up in Elena's bed. Last night had been amazing, it's just unbelievable how, how... Perfect, she is. I can now die a happy man. I am officially head over heals in love with her, I couldn't think of a single person I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.

I opened my eyes, and I had to admit I was a little disappointed when I didn't see he lying next to me, but I knew she couldn't be far. I got up about of bed and put on my pants then began to look for my shirt when Elena walked in.

"Hey," she greeted, putting her hands on me. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

"Hey," I said when we pulled away. I wanted to stay in this moment forever, but I realised that I had to go home and get ready for school. I told her this and she pouted but then nodded and gave me a quick goodbye kiss.

"I love you," She told me.

"I love you too," I said before turning around and leaving.

I quickly walked home and got ready before Stiles came to give me a lift to school.

"Okay, so don't forget that we have to leave for Derek's place after first period." Stiles reminded me when we got in the car. I nodded even though I had remembered.

I spent fist period thinking about what to expect this morning, and to be honest, I had absolutely no idea. Derek hadn't told us much about this Klaus dude that we were meeting, just that he was trying to turn us into hybrids, but hybrids of what? He had also said that he had a few meetings with Klaus where he was trying to convince him to go along with the process, but Derek had refused, so Klaus is going to try to force it on us. That's what's supposed to be happening this morning, but how on earth does he think he'll be able to stand a chance against us? There's only one of him, plus, we're werewolves, which means we're strong and fast.

My thoughts drifted off to Elena, perfect, perfect, Elena, and before I knew it, class was over. I quickly darted out of my seat and took out my phone to text Elena, I would have to tell her that I'm sick and going home. When I turned it on I saw that she had already texted me.

Hey Scott, I'm feeling sick and so I'm gonna head home, don't visit me or you'll probably catch whatever it is that I have. Love, Elena xxx

I silently chuckled, looks like I'm getting lucky in more than one way lately. I ran out into the parking lot and found everyone (Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Allison, and Isaac) standing by their cars.

"Dude? What took you so long?" Stiles asked with his arms in the air.

"I ran here straight from class, Stiles." I protested.

"Well not fast enough! You have werewolf speed and the human, got here before you." I rolled my eyes at Stiles and Malia opened his Jeep's car door.

"Are we just stand here and chitchat or are we actually gonna go?" She asked. We both nodded and everyone got into their own cars or someone else's. We took take the back road to get to Derek's place, it meant that we were able to park directly at his house and we didn't have to walk for any of the trip.

Once we had parked, we walked inside and saw Derek who was siting on the couch, trying to seem like he had everything under control, even though we knew that on the inside, he was freaking out. Even though we wanted to ask some questions about what was going to happen this morning, we decided not to say anything, Derek seemed to concentrated on whatever he was thinking about.