Chapter 8: Compelled

RECAP
Everyone starts school. Elena meets Scott and sparks fly. Scott shows her around the town after school, they kiss. Klaus sees them kiss and gets jealous, Elena tells him she doesn't want to be with him and Klaus compels her to kiss him. They get into a heated make out session and Scott comes to drop of Elena's bag and sees her making out with Klaus. Scott decides that he wants to get out of Elena's life.

BTW IN THIS STORY KLAROLINE NEVER HAPPENED AND CAROLINE ISN'T DARING STEFAN, THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS.

ELENA'S POV

"I have to go." I told Klaus and left the room. I could hear him trying to convince me to stay, but I ignored him and walked to Caroline and Bonnie's room with tears streaming down my face, then knocked on the door.

"Hey Le- Oh my god! Elena, what's wrong?" Caroline asked before pulling my into a hug. I wanted to tell but I couldn't manage to say it. How am I supposed to tell my best friends that I kissed the world's most evil man? Caroline pulled out of the hug and squeezed my shoulders.

"Hey, it's ok, whatever happened, we'll get through it. Why don't you come sit down?" She suggested. I nodded and sat on the bed. Caroline and Bonnie both sat on either side of me and put a hand on either my back or my arm.

"What is it Lena?" Asked Bonnie. I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath in.

"I-I-I" I stuttered. Come on Elena, just spit it out I told myself. "I kissed Klaus." I watched as both their mouths formed O shapes. I looked down and my hands and squeezed my eyes shut.

"So what was it like?" Asked Caroline.

"Caroline!" Bonnie scalded

"What? I wanna know." Caroline said in defence. "Okay so how'd this kiss happen?" She asked

"Well, I went in the tour with Scott, then he dropped me off back at home and I we kissed and it felt really good and I was really happy because I think I really like him, then I went in the room and Klaus was yelling at me for kissing Scott then I was yelling at him for acting like he controls me and I told him that I would never date him and then he kissed me and I pushed him off and told him I didn't want to be with him and then he told me to kiss him and so I did. But I didn't even want to kiss him, it was just like, I had to kiss him, I couldn't not kiss him. So then we made out, and there was a knock on the door so we stopped and then I came over here." I ranted.

"Wow." Said Caroline. Bonnie just sat there and looked lost in thought.

"Wait, did you say that you didn't want to kiss him but you just felt like you had to?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I responded. Bonnie inhaled and then whispered something to Caroline. Caroline sighed and looked me in the eye.

"Elena, punch me." She ordered and so I brought my hand up and took a swing at her. I don't know why, I really didn't want to punch her, I wouldn't just do something like that, but I felt like I absolutely had to. I quickly began apologising to Caroline and telling her how I didn't know what had come over me.

"It's okay Elena, I compelled you to do it. Which means you're off vervain." Caroline told me. I felt kind of shocked, I didn't really know what being compelled felt like. But now I do; you may not want to do it, but you have to. You can't help it.

"Um, so Elena... We think that Klaus might've, um, compelled you." Bonnie told me, saying the last part very quickly and quietly. I thought about it and it all made sense. That son of a bitch! I thought to myself. I didn't respond to Bonnie and simply got up and left their room, slamming the door on my way out. I threw open the door to my room and slammed it shut behind me.