Chapter 6: Arrival

RECAP
Damon attacked Elena, but Stefan saved her. Klaus and Elena made pancakes together and Elena admitted to herself that she had feeling for Klaus, even though she must suppress them. It is now the morning that Klaus is taking her to Beacon Hills.

After we ate we drove to the airport where we met up with all my friends. Klaus compelled us a private jet and in just over five hours, we landed in Beacon Hills, California.

Klaus directed us to the limousines he had ordered to take us to the hotel we were to be temporarily staying at before he managed to fine a suitable mansion to compel himself.

The hotel we stayed at was ranked as number one in town. It had a big sign that said "MOTEL" and it was hanging from the roof on only one hinge. The sign squeaked and waved in the wind. Klaus's face tensed up, clearly he wasn't expecting these conditions. He stormed up to the man at 'concierge'.

"I thought this was supposed the best hotel in Beacon Hills!" He exclaimed.

"It is." Responded the concierge. "It's also the only, hotel in Beacon Hills." Klaus clenched his fists causing his knuckles to turn white. I walked up to him and put a hand on his arm, unintentionally feeling his biceps.

"Hey, it's ok," I said, he relaxed and I looked at my hand, still on his arm. I quickly removed my hand and turned to the concierge,

"Can we grab..." I began to say then took a moment to think of how many rooms we'd need ok so one between to people I thought. "Six rooms?" I continued.

"Sure," he said before turning around to grab six keys off their hooks on the wall behind him. He handed them to me and I thanked him before signalling everyone over to come find their rooms.

I turned to Klaus and handed him his own set of keys as they walked over, I was positive that no one would want to share a room with him.

"Nice try love," he said with a smirk on his face. I gave him a look as if to say 'What?'

"I'm keeping you safe and that requires you to be close to me at all times." He explained. I could see where he was going with this.

"Fine. I'll go in the room right next to you." I suggested. He chuckled.

"Let's go see our room." He said and I groaned. I didn't want to share a room with Klaus. But I guess it was only fair, everyone else is here because of me, I could at least sleep with Klaus. Wait? Not sleep with Klaus! Sleep in the same room as Klaus. God, what's wrong with me.

I handed everyone their keys and we went up to our rooms. Matt and Tyler were together as well as Stefan and Jeremy, Bonnie and Caroline and Ric had a room to himself. I was talking to Bonjie and Caroline as Klaus unlocked the door to our room when I heard him let out a small chuckle.

"What?" I asked, turning around and marching over to him. I looked inside the room to see a double bed. Not two single beds. A double bed meaning we had to share. Everyone else had two singles excluding Caroline, Bonnie and Ric, and I couldn't ask one of the guys to switch. I groaned in agony. This day just keeps on getting better. I dumped my bags inside the room, and deciding that I didn't want to spend another minute in the same room as Klaus, walked out of the room.

I knocked on Bonnie and Caroline's door. In a few seconds Bonnie opened the door.

"Hey, I'm gonna go for a walk and have a look around, wanna come?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm gonna take some time and get settled, I'm kinda tired from the plane anyway." She said.

"Cared?" I asked.

"I'm good." She replied from in the bathroom.

To be honest, I was kinda glad they weren't coming. I could really use some alone time. I walked down the stairs and out of the motel.

I walked along the road, the place was fairly deserted with only forest in either side of the road. I kept walking for about two minutes until I saw police station. I felt instantly sad as I thought about Caroline's mom. Even though it was over a year ago, it felt like it was merely a few weeks. I guess for me it was. I looked down and kept walking.

The next building I passed was only a couple hundred metres down and it was the hospital. Who needs that when you have vampire blood? I thought to myself as I kept walking.

I continued to walk for another three minutes before I saw what seemed like a small shopping centre. There were a two restaurants (one seemed fancy and was called Galileo's, the other seemed a lot like The Grill back at home and was called The Nic), a club called Enigma, a Starbucks and a grocery store, but no where to actually shop. I decided that I would come back with the others to get dinner from The Nic, maybe even check out Enigma.

After about a minute more of walking, I saw a high school. I stopped walking and looked at it. There was a sign that said

BEACON HILLS
HIGH SCHOOL

It looked like a nice school. High school was so fun, so carefree. The biggest problem you faced was when you didn't get invited to a party. How times change. Then I thought about it, I hadn't considered it before, but what if I were to go back to high school, what if we all were? It's not like I would be doing anything here apart from donating blood. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. So I decided: I'm going back to high school.

A/N
Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you did please like vote, comment and follow :):):)
I will post the next chapter when this gets to five likes >:)) FYI I've already written it and it's a long one :):):))