Epilouge

Alright so, this is the epilouge.

Sq

Valerie's POV:

Remember when I said that I'd never get a chance to ever have a boyfriend again, well if I didn't let me recap a few things for you, because when I found out my relationship with Harry was a fake, I was stupid enough 2-3 year later to give him another chance. Reason, being I thought I could trust Harry again, turns out, nope I couldn't. What an asshole.

I look at Jade and seeing at her reminds me of Darcy. Just remembering that brings a smile to my face. I see the boys practicing on their new songs. In a few more weeks I'd be gone from Los Angeles and to Sydney. I decided to take Jade with me and Jake, well he said he'd come along, just to tag. Jade plays around with a blow up dog. Ketchup. I smile as I keep on remembering the night that Jake had came over.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look over to see Ashlynn. "Hi," she says. I smile, saying hi. "What's new Miss. 5 Seconds of Summer Co-Manager."

I laugh. "Nothing much actually. I've been working with Adam to see the concert dates and booking them for their actually tour once they release their official album, not a EP," I tell her.

"So what is an EP agian," Ashlynn asks.

"It's called an Extended Play, so it'd be "Somewhere New" Extended Play," I tell her.

"Oh. Alright, I get it now," she says.

"Good... Well why dont we go to the beach, I think better there and we can work on some songs," I tell her. "How about that?"

"That would be perfect, " she says.

And that people is how I gave Harry Styles One More Chance.

The hook is officially over. So I will be coming up with a sequel, but for now read "Another Cinderella Story" byye33!