Chapter Three

- V A L E R I E -

I practically looked everywhere, even under rocks! Well besides that, only Patrick lives under a rock. Anyways, I've given up hope, and I should have just left Louis come and look for him. I'd be easier for both of us.

I walked down the pavement sidewalk and I noticed that curly mob of hair anywhere. "Harry," I exclaimed. He didn't turn around, obviously because I was way behind him. "Harry!"

I ran through the mob of crowd trying to get into a club. I knocked a lady down, but I didn't even dare say sorry, because she looked like she was about the beat me with another person. I ran through the crowd and I had lost him, when I finally found my way out. I sighed and I saw an alley. The he walked through.

I started walking and before I could start a sentence, I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Why hello beautiful, did you lose your way home?" some guy asked me.

"No," I contended. "Now will you let go of my hand, I need to go get my friend."

I tried to pull my wrist from his grip, but he tighten it. "I see you found another one," another voice said. I saw his face from the light that shone. He stroked his fingers on my cheek. "What a beautiful looking thing."

I'm a human being, not a fucking thing? Do I looked like a fucking box? No, that's a thing, but I don't look like a box, so I am not a thing. I finally pulled my wrist away. The guy walked closer to me and I kept walking backwards. I hit the wall and he just kept walking towards me.

- H A R R Y -

I shouldn't have gone upstairs to try a make things right. I walked by a few men, but I ignored the fact that I could get my ass beaten.

I had almost made it out of the alley, when I heard someone scream on the other side. I turned around and I saw a girl running towards my way. I looked closely at her. "Valerie," I mumbled. She fell to the ground and I saw one of the two men. "Valerie!"

I ran back over to go help her. I pushed the guy off her. "Get the fuck off of her," I yelled at him. I looked at Valerie. "Are you okay?"

"Behind you-" I fell after I got hit by a metal stick.  I got back up.

"That's it." I punched the guy, but he dodged my move. He swung, making me fall again, but I got back up. He swung with the stick again as I ducked. I looked around and I didn't see Valerie anymore.

I grabbed the stick as I swung again. I pulled it out of his hand and swung it as he fell to the ground. I threw it on the ground and started punching the living shit out of him.

I swung, but he caught the fist and with the other one, I punched him in the jaw. I got back up and I could hear Valerie's voice. "N-no . . . .  p-please . . . stop," she pleaded. I followed her voice. It felt like I was going pass out, but I needed to save Valerie. "No stop-" I punched the guy.

"Don't make me call the fucking cops," I stated. "I suggest you leave now." he ran off and I fell to my knees. She started cry and I held her in my arms. She hugged me back. I didn't say anything, because I didn't have the words formed yet.

She looked up and me. "Oh my gosh, Harry," she said. "You're bleeding from your lip."

"It's alright, really. I'll clean it up after I get home, but I'm more worried about you," I told her. "Look at your face it red and you have a cut on the side."

She reached for something and cleaned the blood, that down from my nose. "Where did you get that from?" I asked her.

"It's my shirt," she said. "It was ripped off, when that guy was on top of me." I grabbed the cloth and cleaned the side of her face. I heard something vibrate.