Chapter Eighteen

- V A L E R I E -

"Jennifer," I say. She slighly smiles, but her head is down. "How'd you find me. I mean I live with Demi- wait you aren't a stalker are you?"

She chuckled. "No, I can assure you I'm not a stalker, well maybe," Jennifer said. I frowned at her response. "I was you at the store and I followed your car here. I came on my skateboard. I waited a few minutes. Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a heart attack."

I still wondered why she faced the floor. I chuckle. "No it's alright," I say. "Why don't you come in and ask me what you needed to tell me." she grabs her skateboard and walks in.

"Val, who is it- oh," Demi says. "Jennifer right?" she nods, still looking at the ground.

"Jennifer dear, why don't you put your head off," I ask. She slowly lifts her head up, her faces full of bruises. I looked away and Demi cover her mouth.

"Oh my god," she says.

"Does it look that bad," Jenny asks. "I've been trying to hide my face from my mum, brother and my friend."

"C'mon lets get you cleaned up," I say. I walk into the kitchen as Darcy comes over to me.

"Mommy- who's the girl," Darcy asked. She looked at Jennifer. "And why is her face covered in marks?"

"She, tripped and got hurt sweetie," I say. "What is it that you want?"

"Do you have a pencil I can use," she asks. I nod my head, grabbing a pencil off the table.

"Here," I say. "But, use it careful and don't hurt yourself. Okay." she nods her head and runs off with the pencil I have her.

"Is she your daughter," Jenny asks. I nod.

"Yeah," I say. "Her name is Darcy and I have a smaller one, who's name is Jade. You'll meet them later."

I examin her face. Her lip was busted, a bruise on her left cheek, black eye. "Are both of the girls Harry's," she asked. "I mean Darcy looks like Harry, so I figured . . ."

"Yeah, Darcy is. Jade's father is Jake, who is right over there," I pointed outside and motioned for him to come in. "Who exactly did this to you?"

She gulped. "Some guy," she says. "I went to a One Direction concert and my brother made a joke about me and Liam getting married. He wanted to hang out, but I didn't want to, so when I came home he asked me again and I had said, no. So we kept arguing and he threw the first punch. I tried to fight back, but I mean how could I when it's a guy who is hitting me."

"That son of bitch," I say.

"Hey did you need my- oh my god," Jake said. "What happened to her beautiful face?"

"She got hurt Jake," I tell him. I bring the first aid kit. "You wanted to become a doctor right? So you should be able to repair her beautiful face. This is your first patient. Good luck. If he does something wrong just call my name. I'll work on the food."

"But-"

"No 'buts'. Now get to work," I tell him. I go out and see Demi working I some things. "Hey my way friend."

*

We laugh as we eat dinner with the boys. Jennifer keeps her head down, not wanting the boys to see her face. I'd do the same thing, if I were in her postion. After we finish eating we end up watching a movie and Darcy comes downstairs.

"Hi Uncle Louis, Uncle Niall, Uncle Zayn and Uncle Liam," Darcy says. The all awe and I smile.

"Aren't I your uncle Darcy," Harry asks.

Darcy shakes her head. "Mommy said you're my daddy,"

________________________________________

OOOOOOOO! What do you guys think? Ehh? Sorry, I haven't updated in such a while, with school and everything so yeah!

Hope you guys like this chapter, I know it's short, but blahh! Stay beautiful and don't forget to vote and all that, please!

~Danielle.